Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Trial of Psyche (Weapon Door)

Trial of Psyche (Weapon Door)

Postby D-Squall » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:07 pm

Replaying Laxius Force after a loooooooong time lol and I'm in the Magical Trial of Psyche, I completed everything and the only thing left for me to do is to open the door that only those who have good weapons can enter. I equiped Random with Legendary Sword, Wendala with Metallist and Marion with the Rotor Ghog and nothing, the walkthrough says that all I had to do is equip the Rotor Ghog and it would open but that didn't happened. What's wrong?

EDIT: I left the trial without opening this door.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: Trial of Psyche (Weapon Door)

Postby Kale » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:29 am

I dug back through some old posts, and I’m not sure what specifically works, but here's the good stuff:

1. Optimize the entire team for their AT stat, switching in your heavy hitters, it may not just be Marion's AT that matters.
2. Make sure no member is under any condition that reduces their AT stat, cold or fatigue for example.
3. Use Silver Powder (Weapon Boost: +25% AT) on your team, and Legend Slayer (AT+20%) on Random.

Something, if not all of the above should work. Otherwise there may be a second variable at play, ST maybe? Hopefully you can re-enter, if you’re still interested. It's been too long since I played this bit of the game.
Kale
Explorer

Re: Trial of Psyche (Weapon Door)

Postby D-Squall » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:09 pm

Thanks Kale, I'm in Chapter 4 now and I couldn't open the door.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions