Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hello everybody !

Hello everybody !

Postby khoanam » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Hey guys! I just want to say hello to anybody out there if you're still playing this game. I'm enjoying LF1 very much. Hope that you will help me if i'm in any trouble, just in case. :D

Thank you all, have a nice day !
khoanam
Wanderer

Re: Hello everybody !

Postby Tomas » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:38 am

Hello khoanam and welcome here. :)
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with LF. How far into the game are you?
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:06 am

LF is my oldest (commercial) game yet many people still play it, that's great. :)
Hope you're having a lot of fun! +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby khoanam » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Tomas wrote:Hello khoanam and welcome here. :)
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with LF. How far into the game are you?

Thanh you and nice to see you too Tomas. I'm was in chapter 4 but i realized that i missed some gwp at chap 3 and i don't have any back up savefile..:D So i started all over again. At the moment i'm farming ebony blade. ^^
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby khoanam » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:12 pm

Indinera wrote:LF is my oldest (commercial) game yet many people still play it, that's great. :)
Hope you're having a lot of fun! ::wizard

Thank you and nice to see you Indinera. I waited a few days till my account actived, to say hello to you and everyone. ^^ Your games are just amazing. Hope that i will have more time to explore them all in near future. Thanks again and wish you all the best. :)
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby Tomas » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:22 pm

khoanam wrote:I'm was in chapter 4 but i realized that i missed some gwp at chap 3 and i don't have any back up savefile..:D So i started all over again.

Ahaha, that's so typical for LF. Hard and unforgiving, but very rewarding in the end. +::clap
Have you tried to do all the optional stuff in Metrolian ruins? It's pretty hard.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby khoanam » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Tomas wrote:Ahaha, that's so typical for LF. Hard and unforgiving, but very rewarding in the end. ::clap
Have you tried to do all the optional stuff in Metrolian ruins? It's pretty hard.

oh yes indeed, when i finished chap 1 random was lv 40, sarah 41 and coka 42. I clear them all and even i can challenge hocalus wraith and destroy them with random's silver sword, if you could do total 3k dame in 2 hit, it's gone. :D but i can't go deeper into the ruins. Proberly in lf2 i think. ^^
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby Tomas » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:30 pm

khoanam wrote:oh yes indeed, when i finished chap 1 random was lv 40, sarah 41 and coka 42.

I see you're a perfectionist. +::clap
That makes you an ideal LF player, I guess.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby khoanam » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:33 am

Tomas wrote:I see you're a perfectionist. ::clap
That makes you an ideal LF player, I guess.

it's the 3rd time i restared. The first time i didn't have walkthrough so i got stuck at chap 3 as i couldn't get nahanaha. The 2nd time missed 80gwp (chap 3 again ^^) and not grinding lv at all. Then i found a topic about pato jonas save files, and wondered: "if he could, why can't i?". So, here i go again :P.
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:20 pm

I've played LF1 5 times now, and I see myself as a very thorough player, but I still find new things on each play through that aren't listed in the walkthrough. This is a game (and a trilogy) that has so many secrets I doubt if all of them will ever be found. But I'm pretty proud of my save files.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby khoanam » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:08 pm

littlebro wrote:I've played LF1 5 times now, and I see myself as a very thorough player, but I still find new things on each play through that aren't listed in the walkthrough. This is a game (and a trilogy) that has so many secrets I doubt if all of them will ever be found. But I'm pretty proud of my save files.

we're gamers and men. We have our own things to proud. That's why i never use anybody's savefiles nor ask for it. ^^
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby Tomas » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:07 pm

littlebro wrote:This is a game (and a trilogy) that has so many secrets I doubt if all of them will ever be found.

I guess even Indi doesn't know all of them by now... +::biggrin
Tomas
Ranger

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions