Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Pink bikini??

Pink bikini??

Postby khoanam » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:54 pm

I searched everywhere but still have no idea where to get one? Any one can help pls? :/
khoanam
Wanderer

Re: Pink bikini??

Postby Tomas » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:29 pm

I'm not sure, but maybe the bikini could only be obtained in the older "mature" version.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Kale » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:37 pm

The pink bikini can only be found in older versions of the game. Tomas had posted this link in the past, this should be it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k2av6 ... rce.rgssad (Just backup the original LaxiusForce.rgssad file first, and then replace it with this one)

Bear in mind that is a very old release of the game, without any of the bug fixes and polish that have come since. There're a couple bikini items, and some very minor stat bonuses/items available by wearing it at specific locations, but you are left with a really old build of the game.

As far as the location, it's in Khome chapter #1, for sale in one of the shops on the left, but only on an old version of the game.
Kale
Explorer

Postby Tomas » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:56 pm

Ahaha, there's a reason Kale is considered the LF expert. :)
Last edited by Tomas on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby khoanam » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:22 am

Thank you Kale and Tomas. Maybe i should forget it cause i'm in chap 3 now :D
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Also, if you go for that older version, as Kale says, you end up with a number of bugs which were only corrected in later versions. That makes it much more difficult to complete properly and does impact on LF2 quests. I personally don't think it's worth it unless you save the older LF1 to a separate place and play it as a stand alone to see what it's like.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby gala1954 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:20 am

There's a pink bikini in the chest at Katia's house in the Mirsen District of Adretana. The chest is locked, so you need Cindy to steal it. This is in LFII, so you can't get it before LFII now. I do remember having the pink bikini that I bought in Khomre from the lady on the far left, but she doesn't sell it in the new version. I remember the older version because the English was very "odd" in that version. So you can't do the "pink bikini" stuff in LFI now. Oh, well... just make sure you get the pink bikini before going to chapter 8, Yveen's Oath in LFII or you can't do the Slay Sariis side quest in the Balnuunla Gardens.
gala1954
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions