Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Farewell everybody...

Farewell everybody...

Postby khoanam » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:10 pm

I nearly finish LF 1. I'm here saying goodbye to move to....LF 2 +::biggrin :razz:. My goals are all chars 99 lv. 3m gold and many boost star items. :-P.

Before i import my save to LF 2, could anybody help me make a important things-to-do list please? I'd read some topic about buying house and something else that i don't see in my walkthough. +:::|

Thanks in advance and thank you guys for helped me while i was playing LF1. See ya in LF2 topics +::Thumbup

p/s: i just realized that i forgot to use 2nd talk skill of Sandy as the walkthough not mention about it before she died. Urgh...stupid me, so sad... +::cry
khoanam
Wanderer

Re: Farewell everybody...

Postby Indinera » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:37 pm

This topic title is a bit misleading :razz: :razz: hope ppl read it and can help you :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby littlebro » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:29 pm

I think getting the house is the main thing. I assume you've completed all the side quests, like the one for 10,000 fights, things like that?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby khoanam » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:37 pm

You mean 10000 kills? I finished it. My kill now is 30k :)
so where exactly i can buy a house?
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:56 am

Before I forget - did you check out the HQ after the Trial with Wendala in the active party? She gets a 'present' of Fast Shoes, brilliant for Cindy (a character you get in LF2) and I think this is the only time you can get it.

To buy the Manor, it's in the Main Avenue, top left house by the sign.

A couple of other things. Take Wendala and Random as your only party members, and go to Gian's Relics, you can offer to sell her to Gian. He says he will get back to you later, but seeing this event may be required to eventually complete Q126 ' Locate and dismantle the slave organization' in LF2. This is a tricky quest to inititate.

If you haven't already done it, spend 10,000 in one go at the weapon shop (Galford's) just below the HQ. Leave, return, speak to the Kobald (?) to one side who says that Galford will now update his gear. Keep leaving and speaking to Galford with the Luck Ring equipped so that when he does update his gear, he adds the Madu and the Obsidian Shield. When you go to leave he offers you the Monk Bracers. Grab them, you will need them later on.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby khoanam » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:16 am

Wow i will miss lot of things without your help bro +::clap. Are there some good things to buy a manor at lf1 when you have to pay more money? And like i mentioned, i forgot to used sandy 2nd talk skill to get lovely feather for cocka. Should i start chap 4 all over again to get it?

P/s: never mind, i did restart it. Just realize that my walkthough is not an updated one. :D ok here we go again +::Annoyed
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:07 am

If you're restarting that chapter there may be a couple of minor things you missed.

If you have a low number of saves (I can't remember how many I had), when you first get your HQ, check the mirror upstairs. If it's a low enough number you get a great reward. I know that I got the highest possible, but now don't remember what it was. I think there are about 3 ranks for rewards.

If you are selling barrels of water, don't use the guy in the main street, go to the shop to the east of him, on the way to the Harpy who runs the Wanderer's Guild and sell them in there for a big profit. It's the shop where you can get ambushed by thieves if you've picked up the relevant side quest.

EDIT
Try and get the updated gear from G's shop as soon as you can, because the Brasant jaws for Brussian make a big difference.

Now that you're doing a reply and know the storyline, what I did was to strip the gear of Louis, Marion and Sandy just before they leave the party so that I don't lose it. For Louis that has to be before you go up to Arvendel the second time.

What I did was to leave doing the strength boost in the Fighter Guild until LFII and when Tarabulla has joined to reduce their HP. The lower their HP, the bigger the boost.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby khoanam » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:29 pm

littlebro wrote:If you have a low number of saves (I can't remember how many I had), when you first get your HQ, check the mirror upstairs. If it's a low enough number you get a great reward. I know that I got the highest possible, but now don't remember what it was. I think there are about 3 ranks for rewards.

Not happened to me, my save files is 554 counts...well, i'm pretty brave it said +::grrr
littlebro wrote:If you are selling barrels of water, don't use the guy in the main street, go to the shop to the east of him, on the way to the Harpy who runs the Wanderer's Guild and sell them in there for a big profit. It's the shop where you can get ambushed by thieves if you've picked up the relevant side quest.
----> got it +::Thumbup

littlebro wrote:Try and get the updated gear from G's shop as soon as you can, because the Brasant jaws for Brussian make a big difference.
Now that you're doing a reply and know the storyline, what I did was to strip the gear of Louis, Marion and Sandy just before they leave the party so that I don't lose it. For Louis that has to be before you go up to Arvendel the second time.

What I did was to leave doing the strength boost in the Fighter Guild until LFII and when Tarabulla has joined to reduce their HP. The lower their HP, the bigger the boost.

Very appreciated bro, thank you all over again +::clap

P/s: One more thing, i read at Pato jonas's save file that he did talk to the girl at the kitchen warehouse with all male in his party, but for what ? i did the same, nothing happened +::Dunno
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby Kale » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:24 pm

You're supposed to get +999XP/ +2HP/ +3RS when you talk to the girl in the kitchen with an all male party (It requires a full four member party I believe, not just Random by himself will work, and might be picky on what races [Brussian?] qualify as well?). You may be talking to the wrong person, or it might have been removed from the game since the early version that Pato had played on?

The low save count bonus from the mirror had been reported as 10x power peppers and 10x xp eggs. I’ll never get there with few enough saves to verify it though.

P.S. Make sure to check in with Baretta every time you advance the main plot, or follow the walkthrough closely on that point. That's another easy to miss bit.
Kale
Explorer

Postby khoanam » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:27 am

Thank you Kale, now i know more about what i missed, that seems not to much +::biggrin
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:05 am

That's the reward I got, I just couldn't remember until I saw it how many power pepper it was. I got there with 265 saves for just over 80 hours. I believe I was the first one to report this.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby khoanam » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:19 am

Yeah google told me the same +::Thumbup and should i buy a manor at LF 1 or LF 2, which one better?
khoanam
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:55 pm

It's the same manor. You can just wait until you have more money if you want to.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby littlebro » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Also once Luci is Queen you can get it at a reduced price. The problem with that, though, is one of timing. If you wait until then you miss out on a couple of the optional people you find who can go to the Manor and do useful things for you.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby khoanam » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:18 pm

I have enough money to buy it now. Do i need to do anything after buying it or just leave it?
khoanam
Wanderer

Next

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions