Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Moon Dew

Moon Dew

Postby Scorpios » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:33 pm

I feel I'm wasting my time trying to get this allusive gift to free Lisbeth from ghost...WHERE THE HELL CAN I GET IT!!!!!. If been trying spriggan for hours and get exp, bulla and every other thing, I don't think the quest is worth the aggrevation it causes. Are the rest of lexius as frustrating as this one?
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Re: Moon Dew

Postby Indinera » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:39 pm

isn't it in the guide? i thought the LF guide was quite thorough...
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby littlebro » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:42 pm

It's outside the town.

Go down to the bottom left corner of the town and you can exit into Tyrine Firth.
Head right, up the second steps to a chest with the Moon Dew.

In answer to your final question "Are the rest of lexius as frustrating as this one" they are games where you do have to do a lot of exploring around, and that can be frustrating at times, but I have always found it worth while.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby loof123 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:56 am

The Lisbeth quest is in Adretana, not Tyrine, so you can't get the Moon Dew littlebro mentioned, but there are many ways to get moon dew there. I think one house gave you one when you burglarized it. And IIRC you can buy them at either the Undead Guild or Baretta's shop.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby littlebro » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:45 pm

How true, I wasn't thinking.

I can think of 2 other places (the haunted house in Tyrine and Roseanne will make them) but they're both pre-Adretana. I think Baretta's shop is the best bet. Does the woman to the left sell them, or is that only in LF 3?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Scorpios » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:13 am

Thanks for the info both of you, greatly appreciated, now I have a new mission LOL couldn't find it in Undead Guild in Artenia, guess Ill have to find it in Barettas shop which is apparently in Marshland of ZEN wherever that may be, more exploring coming up. Oh well it builds character(in me LOL) as well as leveling up.
Thanks again :)
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:08 pm

You get to it via the Griffin ferry thing down at the Lakes, you can't "walk" to it. Just ask the Transport guy and he will take you.
Last edited by littlebro on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:09 pm

You need to solve quests for the Fighter's Guild at first though. The opportunity to visit Baretta's shop is a reward.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions