Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Main reason for inspiring the making of laxius power??

Main reason for inspiring the making of laxius power??

Postby Hemang » Tue May 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Hello..I'm a great fan of your games Indy specially the Laxius Saga !! I found somewhere in a website mentioning a french novel inspired the making of laxius power and you gave the link of 80 pages for starters. since now the link is dead can you please tell me the name of novel and send me a link for some pages. I will be gratefull. Thank you!
Sometimes the right choices indeed have bitter taste of failure, they are just like nightmares...but only until you remain asleep. When you wake up, it's gone.
Hemang
Peasant

Re: Main reason for inspiring the making of laxius power??

Postby Kale » Wed May 27, 2015 4:16 am

I believe that is referring to a novel written by Indinera himself (Penname: Alan Pendragon), presumably "4 Stars of Destiny". The Laxius Power games were inspired by the novel, and the English translation of the books came later. He also wrote "Sanguine Lady"," The 7 Tales of Aldorlea", and "La Donne Mobile".

As far as I can tell, they all seem to be out of print. The lulu link is empty, and any online listings I can find list them as unavailable. Not sure you can find them anymore, short of Indinera re-releasing them in some fashion. The English edition of his novels were vintage 2005-ish? For what it's worth, you can still find a ~10 page preview of Sanguine Lady on Barnes and Noble. Not what you’re looking for I know, but it might be all you can get.
Kale
Explorer

Re: Main reason for inspiring the making of laxius power??

Postby Hemang » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:52 pm

well thanks, still you knw where can i find 4 stars of destiny. Any website?
Sometimes the right choices indeed have bitter taste of failure, they are just like nightmares...but only until you remain asleep. When you wake up, it's gone.
Hemang
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions