Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Stuck in LP 3 !!

Stuck in LP 3 !!

Postby Hemang » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:22 am

In the near ending of the game everybody in modern institute of science is dead and there are frequent enemies. when I get to the core of building a bomb takes me out and gameover. Even if i put baretta in the party the same thing happens. Also the condition is same within Church of Incantations . I can't get past the trap ! I need solution please !! +::sos (LaxiusPower3)
Sometimes the right choices indeed have bitter taste of failure, they are just like nightmares...but only until you remain asleep. When you wake up, it's gone.
Hemang
Peasant

Re: Stuck in LP 3 !!

Postby littlebro » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:17 pm

This thread is for Laxius Force, and you are playing Laxius Power. Totally different games. You won't get an answer in this thread. You need to go to the proper one.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Kale » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:04 pm

I wasn't aware this forum had a board for Laxius Power. Guess I don’t get out much. :razz:

Your best bet for Laxius Power assistance may be on the Dark Shrine: http://laxiuspower-shrine.goodforum.net/

That site is/was an official backup forum for the Laxius Power series, back when the series still had an official home. Now, it’s probably the most active place remaining for Indy’s older, freeware games.
Kale
Explorer

Postby Tomas » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:09 pm

One general hint for LP3 - the maps are not encrypted in one single file as for LF. I.e. sometimes you can search the map files for clues.
To be more specific, if there are dialogues in the map, you can search the lmu files in game directory for the text. It is often possible to find the right map, then you can go through the texts and see if there's something helpful.
This method doesn't help in every situation, but it can still be useful...
Tomas
Ranger

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions