Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Pato's savefiles for LF1?

Pato's savefiles for LF1?

Postby Beldarius » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Would anybody happen to have them? I've been looking for them since last year but all links I've found appear to be dead.

I'm namely looking for a save where Sandy is level 53 (so I can use her second Talk skill), Cocka-Cocka has been found and Random has bought the manor (and people who can be sent to the manor are there).

Any help is appreciated. Of course, it doesn't need to be Pato's savefile - anything will do as long as the above things are in the save~ Thank you!
"Young lady, stars shine only in the sky, and those that fall to Earth never shine again." - Anubis, Ronin Warriors

Note: I'm a girl, even though my avatar is not (he's Capricorn Shura from Saint Seiya, btw)
Beldarius
Wanderer

Re: Pato's savefiles for LF1?

Postby loof123 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:57 pm

I do have them, if you see this now, check back in about an hour and I'll have uploaded them. Hopefully. :)

EDIT: So it took about half an hour for me to get back, but anyways, here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cl55rck1r0pdcmm/LF_saves_by_Patojonas.rar
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Beldarius » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:29 pm

Welp. Thank you so much!

...I was going to get Sandy to level 53 on my own at first, and then I realized it was too late and they were already in the orc's cave. And I'm the type of player who always forgets to multisave. ._.;
"Young lady, stars shine only in the sky, and those that fall to Earth never shine again." - Anubis, Ronin Warriors

Note: I'm a girl, even though my avatar is not (he's Capricorn Shura from Saint Seiya, btw)
Beldarius
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:49 pm

The things we do for a Lovely Feather... :) Enjoy.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions