Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

LP3 Save File

LP3 Save File

Postby Terre » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:36 pm

I decided to download LP3 to my new desktop to run through an old fave. Didn't realize I had originally downloaded it three PCs ago and no longer have any of my old LP2 save files to upload.

Does anyone have Sorgin's LP2 save anywhere?
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.
Milton Berle
Terre
Wanderer

Re: LP3 Save File

Postby Kale » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:32 pm

I don't have LP3 to confirm this is the right file, but I believe it is what you are looking for:

http://dreamtime.forum2go.nl/sorgins-sa ... -t107.html
Kale
Explorer

Postby Terre » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:07 pm

I believe you did it! Thank you Kale!!!
+::YAY
Or maybe I spoke too soon. I will keep looking but it's on the right track. Thank you!
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.
Milton Berle
Terre
Wanderer

Postby Kale » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:36 pm

If you haven't gotten it to work, you might give this a peak: http://laxiuspower-shrine.goodforum.net ... lp2-to-lp3

Apparently importing into LP3 is an involved process, and a standard LP3 install might not work outright? In particular, you may need to overwrite map 0723 and replace the faceset files, if either of those makes the difference? And if that is an LP2 save file, you may need to load it in LP2 first, and set up a proper import save to load in LP3.

Sorry I can’t be any more help. This is why Indy needs to remake these games. *nudge* *nudge* ;) ;)
Kale
Explorer

Postby Terre » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:49 pm

I would pay for a remake of the three Power games!!!

And I will work through the rest of the steps to see if that helps. I remember it being more involved when I did this years ago, but hadn't thought it through.
Milton Berle
Terre
Wanderer

Postby aizen57 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:56 am

Hi,

I downloaded this savefile, BUT, when I load it in game, I control the Giant friend on a black screen, and the menu displays green squares instead of character's faces.
Does anyone have another link for the savefiles?
I remember Sorgin's savefiles that were awesome...

Thanks a lot.

Charles.
aizen57
Peasant

Postby Kale » Mon May 23, 2016 10:14 pm

That may be related to map 0723, the one you need to replace in order for an import save file to work?

The best thing I can recommend is checking this topic out: http://laxiuspower-shrine.goodforum.net ... lp2-to-lp3

And for LP3 patches that might solve this, maybe?: http://laxiuspower-shrine.goodforum.net ... nload-link

That forum is your best bet for anything related to Indy’s older games. There's a wealth of information in both the LP2 and LP3 forums, there's got to be something there that can help.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions