Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

PLEASE HELP!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Postby Loretta1 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:43 pm

I'VE BEEN STUCK FOR 3 DAYS NOW..I'M AT DARK TOWER AT THE PART IF YOU STAND INFRONT OF THE BAD GUY YOU GET ZAPPED AND VAPORIZED..I SAW WHERE YOUR SUPPOSE TO TALK TO HIM FROM THE SIDE INSIDE THE HIDDEN PLACE BUT I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED AND I EVEN STARTED THE GAME OVER 2 TIMES..IT WON'T WORK WHat am i doing wrong??PLEASE HELP OR I'M DONE. +::sos +::cry
Loretta1
Peasant

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!

Postby Kale » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:00 am

Could you elaborate on this with a bit more detail? Which game, which chapter, what tower, which bad guy? I have not played this game in awhile, and am genuinely drawing a blank on this.

Are you talking about the evil tower in Laxius Power?
Kale
Explorer

Postby Loretta1 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:19 pm

game is LAXIUS FORCE;;THIS PART I'M STUCK IN IS IN TYRINE AFTER YOU GO TO TOWN HALL AND GET AUTHORIZATION FROM LORD ARMAND AND LORD HARRINGTON..I'M AT THE DARK TOWER PART OUT OF THE SCHOOL DISTRICT..THERE IS A WOMAN AND A MAN IN A CELL BUT I HAVE TO CONFRONT THE BAD PPL BEHIND THE FORCE FIELD THAT VAPORIZES YOU IF YOU TRY TO TALK TO HIM FORWARD..I'VE READ YOU HAVE TO TALK TO HIM FROM THE SIDE ..I HAVE BRUSSIAN AND HE SHOWS THE BLUE ARROW A HIDDEN SPACE BUT I'VE TRIED AND TRIED TO TALK TO HIM FROM THE SIDE BUT IT WON'T WORK..I CAN'T PROGRESS ON THE GAME IF I CAN'T DO THIS BECAUSE IN THE TOWN TYRINE THE GUY SAYS I NEED PERMISSION TO LEAVE SO I CAN GO KILL THE SQUID (IT'S A QUEST)..LORD HARRINGTON IS GOING TO PAY ME 1500.00 IF I CLEAR THE PLACE OUT..CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?
Loretta1
Peasant

Postby Kale » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:40 pm

I do not recall this area, unfortunately. Based on the walkthrough, it sounds like you just need to avoid walking towards him in a straight line. Rather than using a secret Brussian path, you may just need to walk up against the edge of the area/hallway, and then talk to him from a side he isn't facing. Try a different route, take a step left or right (or up/down) before you reach the exploding tile for example.

I’ll have to see if I can get this game booted up again and hopefully have a save file I can use if this doesn't help.
Kale
Explorer

Postby Loretta1 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:07 pm

Thank you so much for helping me..I've tried alott of times different ways but it just never works.. +::sos
Loretta1
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:06 pm

I think I know what you're talking about. This is Earnest you're trying to get to, right?
I don't remember ever having any problems with that.
What exactly do you mean with "it doesn't work"? What happens?
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Loretta1 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:50 pm

Yes earnest (sorry)...I keep pressing my button on my game paddle but it doesn't show what he's saying...I've even tried using my mouse to see if i can get him to talk to me but nothing works. +::fear
Loretta1
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:17 pm

You can't get him to talk to you? Now that's weird. Can you approach him? Are you really standing next to him when talking to him?
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Loretta1 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:54 am

No i can't get him to talk to me..There is a hidden tunnel in the side of the wall that Brussien shows me and it's almost right beside of the bad guy so i've been trying to talk to him from there at the side too but that won't work either..If i get to close to him from the front i instantly die...The bad guys are in a cell without a gate to it and the front of them is opened but you get killed if you get to close..The walkthrough says it's a tricky part but i just can't get him to talk to me.. +::cry
Loretta1
Peasant

Postby Kale » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:08 am

Does this help? Avoid the red box and follow either yellow arrow.

Kale
Explorer

Postby Loretta1 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:50 pm

OMG IT WORKED BUT HONESTLY I DID TRY THAT BEFORE BUT THE PIC YOU SENT SHOWING ME EXACTLY THE RIGHT SPOT DID IT...THANK YOU SO MUCH.. NOW I CAN CONTINUE PLAYING..I LOVE THIS GAME!! +::Dance
Loretta1
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Yeah, it's addictive. +::Thumbup
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Loretta1 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:24 am

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP..I'VE FOUGHT CENARIO SEVERAL TIMES IN DEADLY SIN BUT HE KEEPS KILLING ME AND I'VE BEEN IN A FIGHT FOR 2 HOURS AT A TIME BUT HE NEVER DIES????
Loretta1
Peasant

Postby Kale » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:24 am

I don’t know if this’ll help any, but I found a topic on the boss battle with strategies, equipment setups, etc.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/93252.page

Apart from that, I'm not sure how many people have even played this game, with it being from a different developer. Of those, how many would remember this game with any clarity? I dunno.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions