Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Lost all money from mermaid caves :(

Lost all money from mermaid caves :(

Postby nighty » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:25 pm

m levelling up in the mermaid caves now (thought that since Cocka-Cocka will gain 6 levels after growing up, using only Sarah and Random for now should not be an issue) to go to the Metrolia Ruins and I earned 3000 gold as for now. Thing is, when I leave the creek all my money is gone. I know there is a warning that "All items excluding equipped ones will be lost" but does it also mean I'll lose the money? Can I save the money somehow? 3000 gold is almost as much as I have stored in the chest on beach :/
nighty
Peasant

Re: Lost all money from mermaid caves :(

Postby Kale » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:18 pm

It has been so long I can't really say for sure. I didn’t think you lost your money though, you could always double check by entering then just exiting as soon as possible. Worst case, you could always spend all your money on equipment before you enter, and then sell it back afterwards to at least get some (50%?) of it back, if that's an option somehow.

Or save up and buy the super expensive torrent blade, or stock up on logs from the south market. The logs sell for more in chapter 2, making you a bonus, but only if you sell to the correct merchant.
Kale
Explorer

Postby loof123 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:42 am

Ummm, the money shouldn't be lost. Not any of it. Yes equipment is lost, but that is it.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby nighty » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:50 pm

I already bought any equipment Sarah and Random can wear - can't buy any more as they will be lost anyway. And I already bought the torrent blade (sold the golden bars for 1000 gold so I got more gold than enough). I'll check if buying the logs help :)

EDIT: Nope, it didn't really help. So I decided to keep buying Turquise Corset, Coral Shield and Coral pendant, then turn back to the beach and go again.
nighty
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions