Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Need help finding Yveens and finding Legendary armor parts.

Need help finding Yveens and finding Legendary armor parts.

Postby starbee » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:23 pm

Hi everyone.

Laxius force 1 is one of my all time favorite games. I did find the first Yeveen in the sewers of Tyrine and I did find another one is near the cliff area near the ice cave that lead to the Institute of Science, but I do not know how to reach her. Can anyone help with this one and finding the other Yeveens.

For the Legendary armor I found the helmet in the dungeon of the fortress of Sariis. I also found the Legendary sword in the cave area of the same fortress. Any help will greatly appreciated.
starbee
Peasant

Re: Need help finding Yveens and finding Legendary armor par

Postby loof123 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:04 pm

That Yveen in the chasm will be reachable, but only in LF III. But There is another Yveen in chapter 4, in Moormore.

As for the Legendra set, there is the Legendra Necklace you can get in Chapter three, in the Cult of the Dark Sun. When you leave Mt. Zulle from the west, go west again and go north and go north-east. It will require some food rations for you to go. The necklace is in a chest there somewhere.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby starbee » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Hi, I I did find the necklace but, when I was in the dungeon of the fortress of Sariis after I opened the chest to acquire the Legendary helmet the game mentioned only I think the armor, shield and boots.

The Yeveen you were talkin about is in the village I believe I can find. Thanks for the help.
starbee
Peasant

Postby loof123 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:05 am

Oh, yes, equipping the armor, helmet, boots and shield at the same time gives your party a legendra boost, but you get the armor, boots and the shield MUCH later, in LF III. Chapter 12 to be more specific.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions