Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Kemdans drink

Kemdans drink

Postby myst23 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:35 pm

I cant seem to get in to Kemdans house to poison his drink. I did it once but cant do it now. I dot get it
Ive done everything that was suppose to be done. Should I do the haunted house first before
Kemdans or what?
myst23
Bard

Re: Kemdans drink

Postby Kale » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:36 am

It’s been so long I barely even recall this part of the game anymore. Based on the walkthrough, you cannot complete this quest if Louis is still in your party, so you would need to advance far enough for him to leave the group. Also make sure that Quest 16 is recorded in your quest book, or go back and talk to the original quest giver again to set that trigger.

Kemdan’s residence is in the northeast district, and there should be some dialogue prompt indicating that you are trying the correct door, and that the quest is active. To actually break in, you need to have Wendala in your active party, and Wendala’s Mind stat somewhere in the 250-300 range for her to be smart enough to break in. Give her MN boosting equipment, stack any Mind+ status effects you have available, and/or level her up.
I think that covers it.

Hopefully something in there helps.
Kale
Explorer

Postby myst23 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:52 am

Thankyou Kale. I got thru it.
myst23
Bard

Postby bclouds » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:02 am

Bring on Laxius Souls!!! +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart