Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

monster outside adretana?

monster outside adretana?

Postby blumyst » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:37 pm

ok Im waiting for the snow monster but no show. how long do I have to wait.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Re: monster outside adretana?

Postby Kale » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:04 am

If you're talking about the chapter 3 (quest 63) snow monster, I think that battle just triggers when you explore the cave hole at the end of the relatively small dungeon.

You might double check that the quest is active, namely that it is showing up in your quest log. You might try talking with Galmond again; just to make sure there isn't a new dialogue choice. Then double check that you got the hint from Random’s Gossip Spell. Double check you are in the correct cave as well, it should have multiple tile-based zillion bat encounters (one of which respawns I believe), as well as the loot listed in the walkthrough.

--------------------------------

If you're talking about a different monster, in regards to the "monster outside Adretana" bit, I think that one is encountered at the Gates of Adretana. So outside the city itself, but don’t go as far as the 1001 Lakes area.

I wanna say that particular monster either does not spawn immediately, or it sort of meanders around invisibly for awhile. (Before it either happens to run into you, or finally decides to actively hunt you down). I don't think it was just a countdown timer, but an actual invisible enemy patrolling the area. I tried to find a reliable way to run into it, but I don't recall I ever found a good way to do so.

Again, just make sure the quest is active and then maybe just stand in the middle of the screen and go make food or find something to keep busy while you wait for it to happen. It’s been a long while since I played this game though, so I dunno if any of this will help.
Kale
Explorer

Re: monster outside adretana?

Postby blumyst » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:32 am

Thanks Kale yes its the adretana monster. So I just satnd at the gates outside the city and wait for it, ok
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions