Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

forbidden dragon in the pyramids

forbidden dragon in the pyramids

Postby darkange » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:38 pm

Anybody has a save with lvl 83 Kratin in the beginning in the pyramids where you can kill the forbidden dragon ? I am curious what treasure does he have ... Started playing Laxius series again trying to get everything this time.

I have grinded up until lvl 31 and when I noticed I barely scratch him I looked up on the forum and somebody said you need lvl 83 for Kratin ultimate skill that affects dragons - the one save file posted on the forum no longer exists - it kind of takes forever to grind from 31 to 83 even while watching movies ... It would be beneficial to me if I at least know what is the reward for beating the dragon ... is he guarding some treasure ?
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Re: forbidden dragon in the pyramids

Postby Kale » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:39 pm

Pato's savefile only grinded to level 39, I have no idea. I wanna say the person that got to 83 used a script to automate it, and just left it running on it's own for however many days it took.

It might be more practical to figure out how rpgmaker xp encodes the xp values, and use an external cheat program/memory editor to track down and max out your characters xp, rather than the alternative honestly. If you're invested enough to figure that out.

I imagine it's nothing terribly important. As much as Indy likes Easter Eggs, I doubt some incredibly powerful game changing item is hidden away behind days of tedious xp grinding. Plus, you don't keep your inventory/gold from the prologue chapter, so whatever it is you would just lose anyways, I believe. More power to you if you intend to figure this out though.
Kale
Explorer

Postby darkange » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:34 am

Kale wrote:Pato's savefile only grinded to level 39, I have no idea. I wanna say the person that got to 83 used a script to automate it, and just left it running on it's own for however many days it took.

It might be more practical to figure out how rpgmaker xp encodes the xp values, and use an external cheat program/memory editor to track down and max out your characters xp, rather than the alternative honestly. If you're invested enough to figure that out.

I imagine it's nothing terribly important. As much as Indy likes Easter Eggs, I doubt some incredibly powerful game changing item is hidden away behind days of tedious xp grinding. Plus, you don't keep your inventory/gold from the prologue chapter, so whatever it is you would just lose anyways, I believe. More power to you if you intend to figure this out though.

Currently lvl 42 with party - I thought I stood a chance against it since the dragon should be sensible to diminution and kratin has a skill that inflict that - but it didnt work - no diminution infliction ...
Anyway I actually wanted to find some sort of cheat - the problem is I don't really know how to open the game in rpg maker xp - I downloaded the program and I can open a new project but I have no ideea how to open the actual game with the program .
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby darkange » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:35 pm

OK I managed to increase Kratin lvl to 83 via cheat engine instead of farming forever - still took me a lot of time to make it work for cheat engine - I kept getting error after error until I found the cause of errors. - for those interested what do you get after you defeat the dragon ... first of all It still took more than 20 rounds and I was hitting him with 2400 dmg from ancient strike .... the reward is : NOTHING .... only some experience and that's it ... gate closes and you get no treasure .... 100% not worth it lol
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:19 am

Ah yes, at the time I didn't think it'd be possible to beat the Forbidden Dragon, a bit like I didn't think it possible to beat the Megalodons lol sorry about that, next time I'm making an impossible boss I'm putting an actual treasure after it xD
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kale » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:03 am

Congrats on the achievement! Now we know for sure, it's not worth it.

Glad you found a shorter way to do it than spending days grinding as well. :)
Kale
Explorer

Postby darkange » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:37 am

Indinera wrote:Ah yes, at the time I didn't think it'd be possible to beat the Forbidden Dragon, a bit like I didn't think it possible to beat the Megalodons lol sorry about that, next time I'm making an impossible boss I'm putting an actual treasure after it xD

lol … great message … an actual treasure sounds good +::YAY

I just realized that I haven't played 3 stars of destiny and I started playing it - then I found the Hell mode save posted on forum and I took that - so far seems good - I try to use yveen as rare as possible since the game was designed to win without her and Isaw that some spells of her are different than the ones in Laxius force series - so I am still interested to find out her last spell in this game eventually .
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:20 am

darkange wrote:
Indinera wrote:Ah yes, at the time I didn't think it'd be possible to beat the Forbidden Dragon, a bit like I didn't think it possible to beat the Megalodons lol sorry about that, next time I'm making an impossible boss I'm putting an actual treasure after it xD

lol … great message … an actual treasure sounds good +::YAY

I just realized that I haven't played 3 stars of destiny and I started playing it - then I found the Hell mode save posted on forum and I took that - so far seems good - I try to use yveen as rare as possible since the game was designed to win without her and Isaw that some spells of her are different than the ones in Laxius force series - so I am still interested to find out her last spell in this game eventually .

Sounds interesting! A lot of different challenges available.
I wonder if The Book of Legends also has that kind of challenge. I recall there were goodies for it, like "all the animals", stuff like that. But anyway you could always come up with your own challenges, like for instance beat the game with just the animals. +::biggrin +::lol +::biggrin +::sos
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:12 pm

only animals is way harder than only humans in TBOL ... so far haven't tried that ... I am enjoying the 3 stars of destiny very much - it really is hardcore in hell mode even with Yveen especially since I chose very low encounter rate to avoid grinding at all - even with all the secret rooms found is still pretty hard ... but the fact that we can only save at bunnies adds extra difficulty and I died this way a couple of times before reaching the next save point .

Tried to challenge a scorpion in a swap imagining that there is no way this fucker would kill my entire party - I even used dynamites on him and still died and lost one hour of progress - I was so mad lol ....
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:05 am

Hence its name "Hell" mode +::shhhh +::biggrin +::surrender
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions