Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Unfinished business for laxius 2???

Unfinished business for laxius 2???

Postby TruSplat8 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:38 pm

Hi I'm cleaning up my games library of stuff I've had forever and I started playing Laxius Force and it's been fun!! But I have a question. I didn't realize that Wendala needed to be in 30 quests to open the undead guild until too late??? Now their aren't enough quests left in the game for that! But it looks like there's a lot of stuff that gets started in this game then finished in laxius Force 2?? So I'm wondering if it's possible that events from Laxius Force's last chapter can still get activated in the second game, in other words, if I have Wendala get enough aditional quests in the next game before they have to leave Adretana, can the undead guild still be unlocked for her????

Also similar question, I have Random at about 3000 kills right now and I srsly cant grind a second longer, is it possible that the quest for 10000 kills can be completed in the second game (or even the third??)

I know these are long shots but here's hoping!!
TruSplat8
Peasant

Re: Unfinished business for laxius 2???

Postby Stargazer » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:28 am

About the undead guild......... You will definitely get chances to get 30 quests for Wendala. Other than that, if you are completing all the quests for the Wanderers guild(the harpy one), then by LF 2, she will offer to take you to the Undead guil as far as I remember. I don't know if some of the quests of the Undead guild must be completed in LF 1, i.e. if they are incompletable in LF 2 or LF 3.

Also the boosts that the fighters guild gives for 10000 kills is quite low as per the walk-through. Like less than 10 hp or so. So I personally think it pointless to grind unless you are doing it for exp and levels. But if you do want to do it, then it is possible for you to do it by LF 3. That is anytime you feel like. The quest was probably made by Indi as an endgame quest. Something that was most probably possible by the end.

P. S. If you are feeling like grinding then use the Fire guild! Fight the normal battles. It would be better not to do Lava Pool just yet. Luci is better for Lava Pool's monsters.
Stargazer
Wanderer

Re: Unfinished business for laxius 2???

Postby TruSplat8 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:23 pm

Thank you very much for the reply!!!!! It is very encouraging to know that there will be a chance to go to the Undead Guild in the second game (I hope the original quests are still available in LF2 because I can definitely hit the 30 quest requirement for Wendala early in the game, I'm pretty close I just couldn't quite make it in LF1 by the time I foud out about it!!). And as for the 10,000 quest, yes I saw that the boosts are way too small to care about, but at the same time I feel like now that I know about it, if I really make an effort to have Random killing as many monsters as he can for the next game or 2, I could still achieve it as long as the quest can be completed late enough (and assuming that the stats of how many enemies killed carries over into the next games???), so I was curious about it. Thank you for your response very kind of you!!!!
TruSplat8
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force: Heroes Never Die - Help and Questions