Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

How to increase speed/dodging skill?

How to increase speed/dodging skill?

Postby txmimi » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:43 pm

A guy at the square tower wants to teach two characters a spell, but he says their dodging ability is too slow. Equipping things to increase speed hasn't helped. What speed is needed to get this spell, and how do I build it?
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: How to increase speed/dodging skill?

Postby Kale » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:49 am

If you’re referring to Marandohra, that teaches the Vapor Wars skill to Sarah and Wendala; you need '50 evade' specifically, not speed.

For Sarah, you can reach 50 evade with the Crystal Madu Shield (+11 evade), Elven Crown Head (+6 evade), Vapor Ring Other (+30 Evade) and either the Elven armor or Elven Mitril Mail Body (+4 evade).

For Wendala, I’m not sure if she can reach 50 evade until you get the Monk Bracers Shield (+40 evade), which are available at the very end of LF1. (Check the walkthrough step #93 for its location)

---------------------------

Sarah cannot equip the Monk Bracers unfortunately, so if you are missing any/multiple of her listed items above, I think you are out of luck until you find higher evasion items pretty far into Laxius Force 2. Notably the Sharp Spike Shield (+15 evade) Dream Diadema Head (+10 evade) and Dancer’s Pinnacle Other (+30 evade) are all found in chapter 7 of Laxius Force 2.

The Luck Ring Other (+21 Evade) is also a potential item she could use if you found it in chapter 1. (But I'm not sure if she can reach 50 evade until you reach chapter 7 in LF2 and start getting these other items anyways)
Kale
Explorer

Re: How to increase speed/dodging skill?

Postby txmimi » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:30 pm

Great info! Thanks!
txmimi
Mercenary

Return to Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)