Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Looking for a switch in Gladenmore

Looking for a switch in Gladenmore

Postby txmimi » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:34 pm

I'm working on getting through Gladenmore to solve this part of the first Laxius Force. I'm following the walkthrough and doing pretty well. I found the secret room that's to the left of the first stairs. The directions say to go right where there should be a computer with a monster and a way to get to a switch.

I can see the switch but haven't been able to find either the computer or a way to get to the switch. I feel sure that switch needs to be pressed in order to do something else important. I don't find the maps on the walkthrough much help at all.

Any help?
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Looking for a switch in Gladenmore

Postby Kale » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:27 am

If I'm correct, and you’re on step #86 of the walkthrough: you would follow the yellow dashed lines that lead from the four chests you found in step #86 to the bottom right corner of the map. (Albeit in a very roundabout manner along the left edge of the map)

This is in reference to the map which appears on page 166 of the PDF walkthrough located at:
https://www.aldorlea.org/Laxius_Force_free_Guide.pdf

I’m assuming you are already using that version of the walkthrough since you mentioned having the maps not be very helpful, but just in case you are using another version with different page #’s, check that one specifically.

--------------------------------

Hopefully this is correct. I don't think I have played this part of LF1 in maybe 10 years now, I forgot this area even existed. If this isn't the switch you are referring to, could you let me know which step# you are on and that might point me in the right direction.
Kale
Explorer

Postby txmimi » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:16 pm

Kale, you are exactly what I needed! I was totally off base in my search for this switch, but your great instructions led me directly to it! Thank you so much!
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby txmimi » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:47 pm

I retraced my steps through all the parts I'd already done, and found my omissions. So I finished the game, thanks to the walkthrough and this forum! Thanks!
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby Kale » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:06 pm

Congrats! May we meet again in the Laxius Force 2 forums someday.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)