Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

luck ring

luck ring

Postby eve » Fri May 04, 2012 2:08 pm

I started playing 3 stars of destiny again,and this time with Yveen by my side :razz: I have a question on the luck ring though.In the walkthrough,
NOTE: from now on make Random wear the luck ring in the following situations:

Buying and selling-some shop keepers will show you special items or will give discounts which normally they wouldn't have had. Equip the luck ring along with the hat of persuasion.

Is it necessary if only Random has the luck of ring equiped?Because I noticed that Yveen can equip it too.So,if I have the ring equiped on Yveen and not on Random,it wont be the same? (as far as for its benefits of course) +::Dunno
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Re: luck ring

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri May 04, 2012 5:36 pm

I remember the shop keeper in Mt Zulle selling swords when you keep pestering him, but I didn't even use the luck ring.
Not sure about other shops though.
And I don't know if it works on Yveen as well.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby eve » Fri May 04, 2012 5:53 pm

True,I've done it too,without the ring I think,and especially the first time was completely by pure luck +::lol Hmmm I've noticed something though.When Sarah joins me,and we go to the hut,Random asks her to give him her money.When Yveen has the ring equiped she gives him 25 coins,but when Random has the ring she gives him 55 coins.It's not so much about the difference but....I think this is the anwer to my question??? +::fear

Btw thanks for responding Cassie! :)
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri May 04, 2012 6:07 pm

You're welcome!!! :)
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Kyndig » Fri May 02, 2014 7:35 pm

ok I know the hat of persuasion is in one of the secret rooms, does anyone know which one?

also where can I get a luck ring?
No matter what your level of skill, there is always room for improvement.
Kyndig
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Sun May 04, 2014 2:49 pm

The luck ring also affects what drops you get from enemies and things like that, not just shops.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Maps, Walkthroughs, Goodies etc.