Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

LAXIUS SOUL IS OUT!!!!

Re: LAXIUS SOUL IS OUT!!!!

Postby MerryX » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:39 pm

In the midst of the wonderful and complex story and the continuing challenges of side quests and hidden rooms, I haven't had a chance to say how great the visual (and visceral) effects are in the game.

The creepy graveyard, the rustling footsteps, the Killer Pit with squelchy sounds and bloody footprints, the sucky swamp and slowly poisoning ground - it all goes towards creating an amazing atmosphere. I don't know how you manage to make this game come ALIVE, Indi, but I thank you +::heart

What a ride!!!!! +::music +::Dance

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby rickardsh » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:30 pm

Thanks
rickardsh
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:05 am

MerryX wrote:In the midst of the wonderful and complex story and the continuing challenges of side quests and hidden rooms, I haven't had a chance to say how great the visual (and visceral) effects are in the game.

The creepy graveyard, the rustling footsteps, the Killer Pit with squelchy sounds and bloody footprints, the sucky swamp and slowly poisoning ground - it all goes towards creating an amazing atmosphere. I don't know how you manage to make this game come ALIVE, Indi, but I thank you +::heart

What a ride!!!!! +::music +::Dance

MerryX

Thank you very much. You're a true fan! +::heart
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby gmz26 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:06 pm

I am enjoying the game. I am in the crypt place trying to rescue sarah and I cant figure out the password for the door I have looked everywhere for clues any help is appreciated.
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:59 pm

gmz26 wrote:I am enjoying the game. I am in the crypt place trying to rescue sarah and I cant figure out the password for the door I have looked everywhere for clues any help is appreciated.

Check the statue immediately below you. You may have to inspect it from all four sides.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby molly » Mon May 01, 2023 8:07 pm

Stuck in Azan. Cannot complete Lord Makaza'ik quest because Random does not have 500 MAT+LUK and can't find a way to increase it to 500. Do I need to complete quest to get ticket?
molly
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Mon May 01, 2023 9:05 pm

molly wrote:Stuck in Azan. Cannot complete Lord Makaza'ik quest because Random does not have 500 MAT+LUK and can't find a way to increase it to 500. Do I need to complete quest to get ticket?

Nope, no worries!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby watts712 » Sat May 06, 2023 12:21 pm

I have found Queen Icneba servant but she needs something I don't have will I find it later?? I fixing to head into the 3 boss fights I'm almost out of no for all do I need to continue on or go back to find what she needs??
Another GREAT game

Thanks
Cindy
watts712
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Sat May 06, 2023 12:48 pm

watts712 wrote:I have found Queen Icneba servant but she needs something I don't have will I find it later?? I fixing to head into the 3 boss fights I'm almost out of no for all do I need to continue on or go back to find what she needs??
Another GREAT game

Thanks
Cindy

There are a few posts scattered around that detail this. Basically what you need is
25 Indinera Algae (common battle drops so if you don't have enough, just get into a few battles)
1 Oyster Pearl (there are several found at the ?? locations, hopefully you haven't sold or used them all)
Luciana must have used her Paralyze spell at least 30 times, so if she hasn't done that, again, get into some battles and keep spamming Paralyze

Once you save her and she's back in the castle, talk to her a few times. Then go back to the upper left area of the screen just before the screen where you found her. There's another mermaid there. She'll now ask (she won't have asked before) you to take her to the mermaid castle. Do that, go back to the castle, before you enter the castle, go to the shrine in front of the castle door to get a boost, then go inside and speak to this second mermaid a few times to get the blue lobster secret room information. You'll see the blue lobster to your right just before you exit to the screen where the first mermaid (Icneba's servant) was.

The game is very linear. With the exception of Azan, MSI, guilds, once you leave an area you'll never get a chance to revisit, so make sure you've completed everything you want to.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Sun May 07, 2023 6:50 pm

Theres no exporting from the previous games to this game?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sun May 07, 2023 9:15 pm

blumyst wrote:Theres no exporting from the previous games to this game?

No, it's a brand new trilogy (and start) +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby blumyst » Mon May 08, 2023 5:33 am

Indinera wrote:
blumyst wrote:Theres no exporting from the previous games to this game?

No, it's a brand new trilogy (and start) +::Thumbup

Awesome, thankyou maybe that means more fun!!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Poutlaw » Sun May 21, 2023 3:55 pm

I cannot kill the rats in the basement, I tried corralling them but they are really fast . I cant see in the guide how to capture or kill them ??? GAH love this game !! +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::sos
Poutlaw
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Sun May 21, 2023 6:12 pm

Poutlaw wrote:I cannot kill the rats in the basement, I tried corralling them but they are really fast . I cant see in the guide how to capture or kill them ??? GAH love this game !! +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::sos

Sounds like a job for a servant. Maybe a slave?
Spoiler: show
Wendie probably isn't in your party right now. As soon as she is, go back to the rat infested cellar, wait a bit and Wendie will take over. You can walk around or just stand still, but she'll eventually just volunteer to do the job. I don't remember how long the wait was, maybe a full 2-3 minutes, certainly not more than 5.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Poutlaw » Sun May 21, 2023 11:19 pm

Thank you so much !!! This game is so fun!!! but the guide doesn't tell a few things I wish it would. +::biggrin
Poutlaw
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions