Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Asguaard is out!

Re: Asguaard is out!

Postby artemis » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:09 am

AHHH! my hyperness and wanting the play the immediately purchased game has been cruelly shut down by a download that explains that the file is invalid.

HELLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

please!? [the following is a completely true account of my emotions.]

+::O_o
+:::|
+::Annoyed
+::cry
+::grrr
+::sos

ETA : has seen previous answer to this question. +:oops:
artemis
Peasant

Postby over_cloud9 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:47 am

maps,maps...need maps....any would do!walkthrough for Asguaard coming up,will take a lot of time if I'm to to do all by my own +::cry
will start writing it as soon as I finish Deadly Sin.

any other help (like quest list,secret room list,etc) are most welcome!
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby bobbydaz » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:36 am

Hi overcloud_9, there are some maps already for the first part of Asguaard made by Surfergranny, under Maps and Walkthroughs. Perhaphs you could work together with SurferGranny on the maps (as you suggested previously) and share the workload? I am sure it would be easier for both of you and a benefit to the community.

Bye for now. :)
bobbydaz
Explorer

Postby over_cloud9 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:55 am

Oo sorry,I didn't notice that some maps were available.Yeah surfergranny's maps are really helpful!I hope by the time I start writing for it the walkthrough,some maps will be readily available.
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby AuntIggy » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:05 am

I haven't had a lot of playing time, but what little I have had has been great. I love the music and the dwarves. Great job Indie. +::clap +::YAY :)
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:19 am

AuntIggy wrote:I haven't had a lot of playing time, but what little I have had has been great. I love the music and the dwarves. Great job Indie. +::clap +::YAY :)

Thank you!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby maylly » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:42 pm

The screenshot are amaizing. I bought it at once. My first time playing on hard mode. The frozen wood part in really tuff. I am still stuck there. Having egress spell really help. +::YAY
maylly
Wanderer

Postby over_cloud9 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:17 am

Hey friends,I need to know whether I missed anything in the first part of the Asguaard walkthrough (released today) at http://www.overcloud9.com/2009/12/08/as ... lkthrough/.

Please update me with anything you may feel like,I'll include them in the upcoming second part of the walkthrough.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Previous

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions