Isendurs shrine

Isendurs shrine

Postby barahime » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:43 pm

Can anyone give me a hint about the doors riddle? pretty please
barahime
Peasant

Re: Isendurs shrine

Postby jbs » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:05 am

which door riddle ? This is the same place that you go for Passion stone right? I just finished it but I didn't find any riddle. Did I miss something ?????
jbs
Bard

Postby titaness » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:14 am

I think we may have to go back there at some point, but you get the stone without answering any riddles at this point.
Follow the green arrows, and talk to Isendur, she'll explain all!! +::Thumbup
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby kallu » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:51 am

The thing, I believe, is that you need a certain level of mind to open the riddle doors. I managed to open about a half and the rewards so far were nothing truly extraordinary, just potion and such as far as I remember. So I guess come back later when of a higher level to open the rest.
kallu
Peasant

Postby RPGeez » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:24 pm

I had Grom or Luby with master perception. Some of the doors will have the black smokes in front of them and they will open. Having the perception allows you to see more black smokes throughout the entire game and especially in one particular garden.
There is one door though that you need if I am correct guru perception to open and I am looking for that. +::wizard
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby punkinthekid » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:54 pm

I was told the stone was not there. What now?
punkinthekid
Wanderer

Postby nanchan » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:07 am

RPGeez wrote:I had Grom or Luby with master perception. Some of the doors will have the black smokes in front of them and they will open. Having the perception allows you to see more black smokes throughout the entire game and especially in one particular garden.
There is one door though that you need if I am correct guru perception to open and I am looking for that. +::wizard

I mentioned more of my thoughts on this in the Runes thread. But I can tell you here that Guru Perception seems to be no different from Master Perception in the Shrine. Then I tried to load that particular character with as much Mind as possible (about 1600+) but still no opening of that door. There is definitely a difference between Expert and Master level Perception. Now I'm thinking maybe a Rune, maybe further progress in the game, maybe a puzzle ??, or maybe just another trick. Or even something else.
nanchan
Bard

Postby nanchan » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:11 am

punkinthekid wrote:I was told the stone was not there. What now?

You mean the Temple of Savioropolis, not the Isendra Shrine, I hope. Just do what comes next and eventually I guess the mystery will be solved? I wondered the same thing, but then I just went back and reported to the elder in Savioropolis, like it said to do, and just kept going. You know, it might be the depressing part of the story where you think all hope is lost, but they don't give up, it just makes things harder.
nanchan
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:19 am

That is one of the places you can return to but you need to do it before you finish the Kremdjir Castle part. I went and explored the whole Kremdjir area looking for skills/secret rooms etc and then exited back to Kandar and used the crystal to go back to Savioropolis and back to the shrine. You are a lot stronger by then and it's easier to explore. I found some of the missing secret rooms after I returned.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby nanchan » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:23 pm

I have now played a lot more of the game, in fact, I am almost finished it, except that I still haven't found 11 Magical Rooms, but I have found all the Hidden Locations (except 2 in the Center of the World), all the runes, opened all the shrines, am at about level 80+, and I still can't open that one door near the front!! I've been back there about 4 times. I have every skill I can get too. I wonder if you need to equip something in particular or do something in particular? I'm going to try again increasing mind, but after that I don't know what to do next. +::cry If anyone has a clue please help! Thanks!

Edit: I did try increasing mind for all my characters, but which character should I concentrate on? Anyway, I did my best with all the characters, and still the door is closed. Maybe I missed a door? I count 9 doors with the red and blue symbol on them (they look to me like elevator doors).
nanchan
Bard

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:16 pm

which door are you talking about?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby RPGeez » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 pm

There was one door in Shrine of Isendra I could not open. I went back with the right perception and there was black smoke and I got a titan axe relic. The door is stll closed but got a relic and it no longer says you nned to solve a riddle. I have opened all the doors now. +::YAY
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby nanchan » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:30 am

First, this is the door that when you enter the Shrine, you go straight back and it is there. Straight through a room with a save fairy in the center, across a corridor where you have to go around a cross-shaped pillar, across another corridor, it is in the next room, right in front of me. (Just to the left down the same corridor there is a door which I did open before.)

Isendra closed door

I did pick up an item there with some level of Perception (it was either Expert or Master), even though the doors remained closed. I am not getting a message that the door has a riddle I can't solve anymore. Nothing at all happens now when I approach that door.

I thought that dee0227 said earlier in this thread that she had opened all the doors, which is the reason why I'm still trying to open that door.

By the way, since we're talking about Shrine of Isendra, I've been wondering this too: does this have any meaning at all?

Isendra LF Room

Thanks!
nanchan
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:04 am

+::YAY I found this place with a L F.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby JTtheFISH » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Does someone know of a list with all the riddle solving doors??? I have only found a few so far. Please?
JTtheFISH
Peasant

Next

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions