Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

just wondering

just wondering

Postby sfotony » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:12 am

good day to you all...is asguaard another game where you take a few steps and you bump into your enemy or can you actually see them walking around?
sfotony
Peasant

Re: just wondering

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:20 am

sfotony wrote:good day to you all...is asguaard another game where you take a few steps and you bump into your enemy or can you actually see them walking around?

You can't see them, but is 50 a "few" steps? +::Dunno
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby *Logan* » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:54 am

Turn-based random battles are my favourite style for RPGs. I find that the 25 steps or whatever it is to trigger a battle in normal mode is just right.
*Logan*

*Logan*
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 am

*Logan* wrote:Turn-based random battles are my favourite style for RPGs. I find that the 25 steps or whatever it is to trigger a battle in normal mode is just right.

+::Thumbup
You speak my words +::wizard +::lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Yes I agree, if you compare battle turn by turn like recent Final Fantasy games, real fights aren't this way. Though I prefer battle like in Ahriman's Prophecy where you just rush on the enemy and click fast to kill it +::biggrin

Just wondering: I'm at Savior's temple. As I've checked the skills, I'd like so much to be able to turn back to Roya to expertise musculation and energy leech, mercantile, to Barton Woods for endurance and to Kandara tfor the sword. Is it possible? +::cry
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions