Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Equipment for Baby?

Equipment for Baby?

Postby RPGeez » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Has anyone found equipment for the baby?

I found a Winter Crown and equipped the baby with an Isendra Orb.

Anyone find other equipment? +::Dunno

I am only 15 hours into the game
RPGeez
Ranger

Re: Equipment for Baby?

Postby dee0227 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:15 pm

I don't remember where I got them but the first time through I had a Lycose Orb which Luby can wear as headgear and Celestial Wings that she could wear as armor. I had not found a shield when I went back to an earlier save and restarted. I was missing too many of the skills and was afraid that I couldn't go back to the Center of the World to get upgrades.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby RPGeez » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:25 pm

This game needs to be played more than once because there are so many things to discover.

I have yet to find the Lycos orb and Celestial Wings. I have only been playing for 16 hours so far.
Not sure where they are and I will discover them at some point or maybe I missed them the first time around. +::Dunno

This game is definitely worth a second and possibly third play in my opinion. So many options which I love so much. +::Thumbup
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby nekoyasa » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:19 am

the celestial wings are in a shop but i dont remember where. at least being in a shop you are sure to run across them eventualy rather than having to hope you can find them. there are at least 2 accessories that are just for luby. one is unicorn earrings that let her cast spells twice and the other is unicorn ring which gives HP (i cant remember where i found either of them). i have'nt found anything for her left hand and only the celestial wings for her body. plenty of accessories and head items though.
How beautiful it is to do
nothing...
and then to rest afterwards.
nekoyasa
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:58 pm

The Celestial Wings are in the shop in Hyperbole. I don't have the Unicorn Ring or Unicorn Earrings.

The Lycose Orb is in a Cave in the area either in the same screen or one screen before the entrance to the cave that takes you to Hyperbole. It is one of those that asks you if you are sure you want to enter.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions