Re: Alphabetical Skill List

Postby D-Squall » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:33 pm

What's the difference of learning the same skill with more than one character
?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby nanchan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:34 pm

Indy answered this question somewhere before, basically, it depends on the skill. Some skills, it's enough to have one person in the party who can do it, things like Perception, Mercantile, etc. But some things it's better if every character who can earn it has it, like War Master or Regeneration.

I just want to add one thing to that: sometimes one character or another isn't with the party during the game, so if the one character you have with a particular skill that is needed for the party isn't in there, then your party can't use that skill. So I decided early on that it's best to just buy every skill for every character I could. Besides, after a while I had plenty of money to do so. :)
nanchan
Bard

Postby bucabeach » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Question: I see in the list that Magic (mana) Regeneration and Rejuvenation are the same thing BUT in my skills for each character:
All (except Glen) have Magic Regeneration listed (with the little air bubbles icon), but Grom has Rejuvenation listed further below (E) and Luby has it (M) and Rayanne DOES NOT.
If I go to get Guru for Rayanne, I'm told she already has it.
So....is this a glitch or is the Rejuvenation for Grom and Luby something different than the Mana thing?
bucabeach
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Well, if Rayanne hasn't the skill and the dwarf tell shes already have it, it's a glitch.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Previous

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions