Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Bone Breaker

Bone Breaker

Postby stealth » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:51 am

Okay, I have wandered around Silver Cave for hours, Keep Fighting Bone Breaker and getting killed. Anyone have any tips on how to beat him? Thanks +::O_o
stealth
Wanderer

Re: Bone Breaker

Postby titaness » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:20 am

What level are you? You may need to build up a little, which is easy to do if you just hang out around a save/heal
fairy. Hopefully you didn't have a lot of gold going in though, since you will lose half of your gold if you use her to
heal. I always invest in items when I'm getting ready to leave a town, just in case I have to do that! I think I was around
level 35 when I fought him, and won the first time. The first round, I called out Gylph with Hero, Protection with Grom,
Light spell with Rayanne, and Thunderbolt with Luby. Then, on next rounds I healed and used items with Hero, fought
with Grom and used light spell with Rayanne, and either healed with Luby or hit with a thunderbolt if I didn't need him
for that. Takes time though... +::biggrin
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby stealth » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Thank you, am level 27, will wander around and fight to level up. What a great game.
stealth
Wanderer

Postby Grace » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:55 pm

Please help me, I fought Bone Breaker and I won, but when he try to take the bag, Luby try to stop him and became a STONE, both of then.
How do I save Luby? +::sos
What do I have to do? +::sos

Thank you
Grace
Mercenary

Postby dee0227 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Just keep going down. You will rescue her later.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Skyzone » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:29 pm

i have problem with the boney sucker i keep fighting him for long time but cant kill it the main problem is GLEN does around 2000 dmg on him tho when those 2 idiots start counter attacking each other glen drops dead and cant do anything the thingy he can summon to heal the group keeps me others alive until he drops some stuff and just one shot them one by one ... i'w been trying to paralize him but fails evry time sleep gets to work once in a while but still it does not help when GLEN is dead Grom does 1200 dmg max but he goes off to hell with glen when the big sucker wakes up and counter him ...
Skyzone
Ranger

Postby D-Squall » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Guru Heroism is a great move against him, use all spells that have boosts in your arsenal, Protection Sphere with Glenn and Power with Glenn, Aura with Luby isn't very powerfull, but it's usefull, Rayanne Light Prism can blind him. +::Thumbup .
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Skyzone » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 pm

bah this is what i used GLEN-Summon fairy to heal them, Grom-Protection Sphere,Rayanne-Stringh&resistanse boost,luby-Paralize scrolls and kicked his ass the group was at lvl 26-28 ... mwhahaa hes off to hell

when i got him n luby out of statue i only entered the fight and guess what my weak glen with over 600 hp and dmg of 2000 kept counter attacking with bone untill he ran avey :)
Skyzone
Ranger

Postby D-Squall » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 pm

The counter-attack is inevitable, Light Prism with Raynne can blind him well. Try that.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Ladybug » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:15 pm

There is one way to avoid counter-hits by Glen - have him defend! +::Thumbup
ImageImage
Ladybug
Ranger

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions