Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Asguaard Castle-where is Thanatos?

Re: Asguaard Castle-where is Thanatos?

Postby Noedel80 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:15 pm

titaness wrote:Maybe this will help
From entrance go left and up. Continue going upward till you come to 1st lever, which you will see
lowers spikes to your right. Return to main room. This time go right to end and turn up. Continue going up to where you lowered the spikes. Go up,Rt.to last path, then all the way up to lever 2. If you turn this one on, you can enter the room
below this where th save fairy is. But, the trick is that this lever also raised other spikes you need to get past. So return
and turn Lever 2 back off. Then from there go down, L.,and up first path. Go up past the lowered spikes to a room with
2 TCs and a large stairway up.

After saving in this new room, go down,L,D,R and straight ahead past two paths to large room with 4 TCs, a Save,
and lever #3 which you turn on. Exit this room and go L. to 2nd path down. Take 1st path L,D,R,D,L,D,L, U,L,Up first
path to find large room connecting to another large room on the R.side. Go U,L,U to room with lever #4 which you turn on.

Return to 2 connected large rooms and go down in biggest one. Then, go L,D,L,down all the way to lowered spikes.
This should lead you to *catacombs* and the way from there is pretty straight forward. Hope this helps!

Titaness, I've followed the instructions you gave in your above post, but when I get to the place where the stairs leading to the catacombs are, the spikes are up, so I can't pass by. What to do?

Thanks

Edit: never mind, forgot to flip the switch :)
Noedel80
Wanderer

Postby Fearless » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:02 pm

There are 4 switches I think
F.E.A.R.L.E.S.S
Fearless
Wanderer

Postby Gertje » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:01 pm

[quote="titaness"]Maybe this will help
From entrance go left and up. Continue going upward till you come to 1st lever, which you will see
lowers spikes to your right. Return to main room. This time go right to end and turn up. Continue going up to where you lowered the spikes. Go up,Rt.to last path, then all the way up to lever 2.

Here I get totally lost and keep walking around in circles.......... When I am "where I lowered the spikes" I cannot go up anywhere. +::sos
Gertje
Wanderer

Postby rpggranny » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:33 am

Have saved in the catacombs - just outside the cave that leads to the church. Still can't find Thanatos.
Is this the right area? OOPS! Just went back in and found it. What a great rpg. Loved it.
rpggranny
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:57 pm

Thank you!

I would love to hear your memories on this:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2112

+::wizard +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera