Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Asguaard Castle-where is Thanatos?

Asguaard Castle-where is Thanatos?

Postby freshbrat_ » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Hi....I have been wandering for a cpl hrs now....found 3 switches ....cant seem to find the big bad guy....soooo frustrated... +::fear any help would be appreciated please! +::cry +::sos +::surrender
freshbrat_

Re: Asguaard Castle-where is Thanatos?

Postby titaness » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:10 am

Can you give me a landmark so I can figure out where you are? I mapped the entire castle and can probably help if I know
where you are!! ;)
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby freshbrat_ » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:21 am

I went back to the big room at the beginning of the castle to wait for someone on here who knows what to do? Do you have to turn the switches on in any particular order? I have gone over entire castle now and I dont see where ive missed anything....maybe I should map it too....? Thanx for any help...it is really appreciated!
freshbrat_

Postby freshbrat_ » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:08 am

OK...I have been over it all again....I noticed this time that (if you take the right from beginning) and on 1 of those screens over there is a set of spikes in the floor in the lower left....havent found the switch for that one anywhere....I guess that is only 2 switches...where the heck is the 3rd one?
freshbrat_

Postby freshbrat_ » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:22 am

Found 3rd switch...now cant go up to those previous spikes I was talking about......frustrated..... +::surrender +::Dunno
freshbrat_

Postby titaness » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:30 am

Maybe this will help
From entrance go left and up. Continue going upward till you come to 1st lever, which you will see
lowers spikes to your right. Return to main room. This time go right to end and turn up. Continue going up to where you lowered the spikes. Go up,Rt.to last path, then all the way up to lever 2. If you turn this one on, you can enter the room
below this where th save fairy is. But, the trick is that this lever also raised other spikes you need to get past. So return
and turn Lever 2 back off. Then from there go down, L.,and up first path. Go up past the lowered spikes to a room with
2 TCs and a large stairway up.

After saving in this new room, go down,L,D,R and straight ahead past two paths to large room with 4 TCs, a Save,
and lever #3 which you turn on. Exit this room and go L. to 2nd path down. Take 1st path L,D,R,D,L,D,L, U,L,Up first
path to find large room connecting to another large room on the R.side. Go U,L,U to room with lever #4 which you turn on.

Return to 2 connected large rooms and go down in biggest one. Then, go L,D,L,down all the way to lowered spikes.
This should lead you to *catacombs* and the way from there is pretty straight forward. Hope this helps!
Image Image
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Rabbi G » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:02 am

Thanks for the directions, but I can't find the dadgum castle! Can anyone help me? Grom tells me to go north of the swamps and I haven't been able to find a way to get there. Wandering around like a lost puppy for two or three hours nad going back to lots of places several times and inspecting nooks and crannies. My first time to try without a walkthru so I am really getting frustrated. (Thought I would never defeat Newell and then didn't save after the fight and wound up having to fight him again!) Anyway, where do I go next?
Never, Never, Never give up! - Winston Churchill
Rabbi G
Peasant

Postby titaness » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:14 am

Have you been in Krazamir in the Marajuan Swamp area? Assuming you have, go to the house
at the far end of the town to talk to Garam who will take you across the lake to N. Krazimir.
There you can get the Guru Pathfinder, which will place green arrows on the path through
the Kremdjir Ruins to the town. When you get to the end of this town, you will find path to
the castle! Hope this helps. ;)
Image Image
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby titaness » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:27 am

Oh, if you haven't found Krazimir, try this: At the sign post in the far east, there are 2 paths easts. The lower one goes
to theTartulien Cape area, and the upper to marajuan swamp. When you enter the swamp area, it splits off into 2
paths. Take the eastern path way and keep going up to very top of area to find Krazimir. +::YAY
Image Image
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby freshbrat_ » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Thanx sooooo much for the directions for those blasted levers...am off to try it now...you saved my bacon! TY TY TY Titaness +::YAY
freshbrat_

Postby Rabbi G » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 am

Thans for the directions. I'll try that tonight and see where it leads me.
Never, Never, Never give up! - Winston Churchill
Rabbi G
Peasant

Postby disneath » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Titaness - I've followed faithfully your instructions but am unable to find the 4th lever (been trying for 3 days now). When I go up to the large room (connecting to another large room) I am blocked in by those blue cone-like things. Can't go anywhere but back. I have a save at this point. My guys are up to the 60's level and I have over 130,000 g, but no whre to spend it!
I have another save just before entering the catacombs. All those paths lead no where or are blocked up the blue cones. I did find the magical room #42, so maybe you can tell where I am.
As a summary: Lever 1 is on: Lever 2 is off: Lever 3 is on: can't find Lever 4.
Thanks, it you can help me.
disneath
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:20 pm

If it is the room I remember you can walk beneath the blue cones.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby disneath » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Thanks Dee - I feel soooooooooooooooo stupid - how obvious. Just finished the game - what a ride!
disneath
Bard

Postby Indinera » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:04 pm

what a ride!

Thanks! Glad you loved it! ;)
Will you sign the Memories? ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin