Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Temple of Savior Catacombs

Re: Temple of Savior Catacombs

Postby dee0227 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:20 pm

There isn't exactly a strategy that we can post.

We don't know what type of weapons you chose or which ones you bought or found. We also don't know what kind of armor/accessories you have. If you have them, try to equip items that give high protection but also prevent status ailments that can keep you from fighting like Madness, Stones, Paralysis etc.

The best thing I can tell you is what RPGeez said. Go to Grom's skill list and make sure that Enemy Knowledge is turned on. Click on Enemy Knowledge and when it asks you if you want to see the messages tell it yes.

After the fight begins, check to see what it says the monster is weak to. If your Enemy Knowledge spell is strong enough you will also see what the monster is immune to. Avoid those things. Then exit (use F12) and see if you have any weapons that are that weakness. For example, if it says he is weak to fire, see if you have any weapons that are fire based weapons. Don't equip a very weak weapon to get this though. Then see which of your characters have spells that are also that kind of spell and use those.

Cast spells like Grom's Protection and Rayanne's Boost to see if that helps. Keep your people alive. If that requires that you fight a few more rounds so that you can cast heal/aura spells so be it. Pay attention to you mana points as well as your hit points. It doesn't help if you run out of mana and can't heal/protect you characters.

Pay attention to your fight. If you are fighting and two of your characters are getting good hits and the other two are getting mediocre hits or hits that heal the monster, use two for fighting and two for healing/protection.

I hope this helps.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Grace » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:35 pm

dee0227 wrote:There isn't exactly a strategy that we can post.

We don't know what type of weapons you chose or which ones you bought or found. We also don't know what kind of armor/accessories you have. If you have them, try to equip items that give high protection but also prevent status ailments that can keep you from fighting like Madness, Stones, Paralysis etc.

The best thing I can tell you is what RPGeez said. Go to Grom's skill list and make sure that Enemy Knowledge is turned on. Click on Enemy Knowledge and when it asks you if you want to see the messages tell it yes.

After the fight begins, check to see what it says the monster is weak to. If your Enemy Knowledge spell is strong enough you will also see what the monster is immune to. Avoid those things. Then exit (use F12) and see if you have any weapons that are that weakness. For example, if it says he is weak to fire, see if you have any weapons that are fire based weapons. Don't equip a very weak weapon to get this though. Then see which of your characters have spells that are also that kind of spell and use those.

Cast spells like Grom's Protection and Rayanne's Boost to see if that helps. Keep your people alive. If that requires that you fight a few more rounds so that you can cast heal/aura spells so be it. Pay attention to you mana points as well as your hit points. It doesn't help if you run out of mana and can't heal/protect you characters.

Pay attention to your fight. If you are fighting and two of your characters are getting good hits and the other two are getting mediocre hits or hits that heal the monster, use two for fighting and two for healing/protection.

I hope this helps.

dee0227

Hi Dee0227

To give you a exemplo, Rayanne's hits are about 2000 to 2600 each, Grom average 560 per hit .
This is the 3rd time I am trying , and it has being 1 hour and 30 minutes this last time.
I am using Glen to heal, Luby Aura
If he has 28000 HP he should be dead by now.
The Enemy Knowledge is on.
Sorry I don't know what else to do. +::grrr +:::|

Thank you very much
Grace
Mercenary

Postby dee0227 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Maybe you should go and try leveling up some more and try again later.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby brain162 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:57 pm

WHAT i need is directions to the stone after you save at the beginning of the catacombs! TITANESS gave me directions and they don't work!! have been back and forth fighting and can't find my way through the catacombs! it has become a game that is almost impossible to beat!! Can someone please help me? I am lost like a little boy! Thanks brain162 8)
brain162
Explorer

Postby Grace » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:13 pm

dee0227 wrote:Maybe you should go and try leveling up some more and try again later.

dee0227

They are level 42 and 43.
What level do you think I should be? :(

Thank you
Grace
Mercenary

Postby brain162 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:27 pm

impossible to go through the catacombs! No matter which way you go, you can't find the rune needed to continue this game. From the green save fairy at the bottom of the catacombs, I have gone every direction possible and their is no where to go to find the rune?! Have gone L,R<U<D, etc...I am at level 48, what would you suggest i do? it is a very complicated game! Help would be gratefully appreciated! Thanks! brain162
brain162
Explorer

Postby titaness » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Are you in the *Nef* area?
Spoiler: show
You don't actually get a third stone, but discover it doesn't exist
Give me a landmark...I don't really remember where I fought the Dragon God. +::Dunno
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby titaness » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Here's the correct way through the catacombs...I went and tried it myself!! Hope it helps +::heart

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&action=quote&f=-2&p=4592
Image Image
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby jkanavar » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:08 am

Umm... I tried the link also and couldn't get it to work.
jkanavar
Peasant

Postby brain162 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:11 pm

May I suggest you try it again....it does work! It leads you to the crystal room which eventually leads you to another part of the game!! There are HARD Monsters where you are going and you must be in a level os at least 35+. I am now in level 40-45 and it sure is easier to beat these bad guys!

thanks to TITANESS for helping me get through the sight! It was very hard, but now I am into the swamp, have a balloon to fly around and find other places that I missed when wwalking!! brain162 :) 8)
brain162
Explorer

Postby titaness » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Sorry about above link I guess it doesn't work because it's PM. I'm trying to figure out how to place it as
a quote. Hope it works!! +::lol
Image Image
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby gkayde » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:20 pm

I went back a second time to the Temple of Nef to look for the Rune because Rayanne is now a Guru Rune Finder. After I went in I saved with the fairy by the teleport. Then I teleported to the top lady. She won't talk to me anymore and I can't get out without her help. I can go back to where I saved with the fairy by the teleport but then I'm stuck there. It's a vicious circle. Any ideas? I can't even imagine going back to a previous save; it's way to far back. My own fault I suppose but I'd sure like an alternative solution. +::cry +::sos Kd
gkayde
Peasant

Postby dee0227 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:23 pm

I think there is something in that area you can teleport out with or you can use Grom's teleport skill. The Rune is before you get to that lady, I think. In the area with all of the pink pillars/rocks.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Previous

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions