Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Temple of Savior Catacombs

Temple of Savior Catacombs

Postby htanner8 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Could someone please help. Been all over this place it seems like an can't fine the last stone. +::fear . Also been fighting alot. +::tired +::tired . Please help anyone.
htanner8
Peasant

Re: Temple of Savior Catacombs

Postby titaness » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:57 am

I'm not quite sure exactly where you are, but I'm thinking it's in the confusing maze like section
where the rooms almost look like they're repeating themselves. I had a little trouble mapping
this area myself, but I think this is correct: From entrance to the area, go R. to the end of the
path where you have to go up. Keep going up past several pathways on the left, but do not turn
down them. When you get to an intersection where you have to turn, go L. Keep going L. and up
through several turns till you get to a large room. Take the L. exit out of that room, and you'll
turn down to get to another large room. This room should have 3 exits at the top. Take the
middle one. The important thing is there only seems to be one room with 3 exits at the top,
so if you get lost, that's what you're looking for. You'll meet *Tarkon* who says he guards the
door to the Nef. From there it's pretty easy to find the rest of the way, but let me know if
you need further directions....you'll see what I mean. Good luck!! +::YAY
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby larels » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:29 am

htanner8 wrote:Could someone please help. Been all over this place it seems like an can't fine the last stone. +::fear . Also been fighting alot. +::tired +::tired . Please help anyone.

Where do I find the Temple of Savior Catacombs?
larels
Peasant

Postby htanner8 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 pm

titaness wrote:I'm not quite sure exactly where you are, but I'm thinking it's in the confusing maze like section
where the rooms almost look like they're repeating themselves. I had a little trouble mapping
this area myself, but I think this is correct: From entrance to the area, go R. to the end of the
path where you have to go up. Keep going up past several pathways on the left, but do not turn
down them. When you get to an intersection where you have to turn, go L. Keep going L. and up
through several turns till you get to a large room. Take the L. exit out of that room, and you'll
turn down to get to another large room. This room should have 3 exits at the top. Take the
middle one. The important thing is there only seems to be one room with 3 exits at the top,
so if you get lost, that's what you're looking for. You'll meet *Tarkon* who says he guards the
door to the Nef. From there it's pretty easy to find the rest of the way, but let me know if
you need further directions....you'll see what I mean. Good luck!! +::YAY

Thank You !!! +::Thumbup +::YAY
htanner8
Peasant

Postby brain162 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:23 pm

THANK you for the directions. I am at the green frairy at the beginning, will follow your directions and hope I can get through this nutty place. Will go & have lunch and then follow the directions. This is a GREAT GAME, but huge and so many mazes that NOT to get lost is almost impossible!! Thanks for helping! brain162 :) 8)
brain162
Explorer

Postby brain162 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:53 pm

[size=150]Hi again....It does not work the way you suggest/ Right now I am in a room with lights all around. I started the temple from the very beginning..YOU said from the entrance, go right, you can't, unless I can walk through walls! I am just walking and hoping to find the room that have 3 exits at the top. Will keep walking and hoping to meet this person TARKON, SOMEwhere in this place! If you have any other suggestions from this room, kindly advise me!!! Thanks very much...brain162 8) 8) /size]
brain162
Explorer

Postby titaness » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Brain I send you a PM. Actually, these directions are at the place where you enter a maze area. Basically follow the
green arrows until they end, and then start with my directions!! +::Thumbup
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby brain162 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:23 pm

titaness wrote:Brain I send you a PM. Actually, these directions are at the place where you enter a maze area. Basically follow the
green arrows until they end, and then start with my directions!! +::Thumbup
Thanks for once my brain worked and figured thats what you meant!!! Brain162 :)
brain162
Explorer

Postby Grace » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:23 pm

I need help please +::sos

I am at the Catacombs, I am at a big room with a lot of coins, hp, lots of goodies.
A Fairy ask to get in to my body, I did let her. +::O_o
In the middle of the room there are 4 or 5 blue fairys, I save the game, and I think the name is Watcher show up, the watchers was easy, because I encouter many of then, but the God watcher +::grrr
It's 3 in one, I fought for more then 40 minutes and nothing, I had to ctrl esc to get out of the game.
Is there a strategy? +::sos
My charater level 40

Please, I try everything. +::sos
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:30 pm

if you mean the game closes after you've won (not sure what you meant), then you will want to download and install this new version:

http://perso.monaco377.com/t_king/Asguaard.exe

+::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Grace » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:40 pm

I have being fighting the god Watcher for the longest that I fought any monster in all the games that I have play.

The first time I fought for 45 minutes +::O_o I stop the game ctrl + esc.

I went back after I sent the note to the forum and did try again, 1 hour and didn't kill the God watcher, so I did again, ctrl + esc and quit the game.

How do I fight this monster? +::sos

Has to be a way, my people are level 43

Thank you very much
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:49 pm

I think there is a strategy, anyone remembers whivh topic it was?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby debhi » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:45 am

Here is the strategy that RPGEEZ wrote in the God of Watchers topic. RPGEEZ I hope you don't mind pasting it here to answer strategy request.

I would add this. I never had any problems with the "God of Watchers" battle and game crashes and script problems.

I had Grom with enemy knowledge activated to give me a good direction on how to defeat the "God of Watchers" Maybe some gamers will use the RUSH system and hope for the best. Some battles require strategy and you need to understand the skill set that your characters have at that time. My characters are not gurus in everything so I manage to defeat the "God of Watchers" based on what the game character skills are at that moment. This is what makes the game that more fun and challenging to play. In my opinion it is good to understand the skills and current equipment you have found or purchased in the game. I like a challenge and it took me two tries to defeat the "God of Watchers".

In that battle I used Glen for summoning and some healing.
Grom was good for a particular skill? and of course I like the enemy knowledge skill. It is needed.
Rayanne is in my opinion essential and you must keep her alive
Luby is good and there are a few good skills needed to win and very important.

Sometimes battles take time and the God of Watchers has over 28000 HP.
I like long battles because you need to really understand what skills your game characters have combined with equipment and of course what types of items you have at your disposal.
Last edited by RPGeez on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable...
RPGeez
Great Wizard of Asguaard

Private message
Spoiler: show

debhi
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Grace » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:36 am

I understand all that, but every hard battle has a strategy, equipment etc, this is what I was asking for. :(
In LP1, LP2,LP3, LF, LF2, Millennium,3 Stars, Eternal Eden, all Aveyond (I have then all) they have a strategy.
I know it's a new game but a lot people already finishe the game, this is why I ask, mabe somebody could give me a hint
what equipment should they be using, what spells work better etc.

Thank you very much
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:21 am

Have you tried the strategy mentionned above?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Next

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions