Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

RUNES

Re: RUNES

Postby dee0227 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:15 pm

No. I didn't think it was. I have found all runes except one. All singles.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Perfect. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby nanchan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:36 am

Immediately after getting Guru Runefinder found Blossom Rune--guess where?

I think it would be helpful if the message when you walk into a shrine and it opens said which rune opened it (although it does tell you which one you need before you can open it). That's the only one, besides Hyperbole that I've found so far.
nanchan
Bard

Postby RPGeez » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 am

Ah lets see maybe an island with the same name? +::Dunno

Zeppelins rock +::YAY
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby nanchan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:53 am

+::shhhh +::biggrin
nanchan
Bard

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:19 am

RPGeez wrote:Ah lets see maybe an island with the same name? +::Dunno

Zeppelins rock +::YAY

;) +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby nanchan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:10 am

Okay, so how many runes are there and what are their names (a mini-list!--apparently I can't help it!), and what shrines do they open (or do they not only open shrines)?
BTW, I did find 2 at Farfal.

I have now found 5 so far.
Hyperbole--Hyperbole Shrine
Amaranth-?
Blossom--Kandara Shrine
Divine--?
Asguaard--?

and I know one I haven't found:

Savior Rune--Savior Shrine

I did open one shrine but I forget whether it was the Amaranth or Asguaard Rune that did it (it was the Roya Shrine).

Um, did anyone else get into the Roya Shrine? If so, was there anything unusual about it? Thanks.
nanchan
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:14 am

The Shrine on Roya/Fang map is Amaranth Rune - In Barton Woods
The Shrine close to Kandar is Blossom Rune - which in on Blossom Island obviously. You need the Balloon.
The Shrine close to the entrance to Hyperbole Cave - Hyperbole Rune - Reward from Hyperbole people
The Shrine north of Savioropolis (you need the balloon) - Savior Rune - Found in Savior shrine (need Guru Runefinder)
The Shrine on the Kremdjir continent - Need Aldorea Rune - Found on the Path to Kremdjir Castle (need Guru Runefinder)
The Shrine in the Middle lands close to the broken bridges - Need Asguaard Rune - Found Gardens of Farfel

I also have a Divine Rune and a Dreamer Rune. On was in Hidden Location 46. The other one was in the Gardens of Farfal. I don't know what they are for.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby nanchan » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:10 am

I found the Amaranth Rune in of all places Barton Woods.

When you get that rune tell me please what you find in the Roya Shrine. Thanks. +::music

In Farfal Gardens, did you walk around the outside of the gardens, being careful not to leave the location, around to the top of the screen? Wait, I guess you did find two runes there eventually, I see.
nanchan
Bard

Postby nanchan » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:21 am

RPGeez wrote:There is one door in the Isendra shrine that I could not open. All the rest had the black smoke in front of them.

I have Grom at master perception. Did anyone open all the doors in the Isendra Shrine using guru perception?
I do not remeber where Gauroche is for guru perception.
Maybe a rune is behind that door +::Dunno

Unfortunately, I have Guru Perception but I found the same situation there, only one door won't open (and has no black smoke). Honestly, I don't know whether Indy has some devious puzzle or all the things I want to make into a pattern are just random after all (in both Isendra Shrine and Temple of Savioropolis). I wondered the same thing for Millennium, is there a pattern here? Sometimes I succeed without really knowing what I did to make it happen, which is kinda annoying!

Maybe you NEED a rune to open that door? (BTW, did you notice that you don't even get the message, this is a riddle, but you can't solve it, for that door? So it's probably not the same as the other doors in how you open it.)
nanchan
Bard

Postby nanchan » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:13 am

dee0227 wrote:I went back and opened all of them after I left Savioropolis. I didn't find one there.

dee0227

You opened all of them?? +::O_o
nanchan
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:14 am

I got exactly nothing from the Roya Shrine with the Amaranth Rune. The only other shrine that appears to be a bust in the Kremdjir one. I don't think I got anything good/extraordinary there either. Just a conversation with a little guy that didn't make any sense to me.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby dee0227 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:15 am

Yes but I was over level 65 because I spent a lot of time looking for Hidden Locations etc. So maybe that raised the mind enough to make them open.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby nanchan » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:16 am

dee0227 wrote:I got exactly nothing from the Roya Shrine with the Amaranth Rune. The only other shrine that appears to be a bust in the Kremdjir one. I don't think I got anything good/extraordinary there either. Just a conversation with a little guy that didn't make any sense to me.

dee0227

Same with me at the Roya Shrine. With Indy you never know if that's the intent or not! OK, maybe it isn't just me.
nanchan
Bard

Postby nanchan » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:18 am

dee0227 wrote:Yes but I was over level 65 because I spent a lot of time looking for Hidden Locations etc. So maybe that raised the mind enough to make them open.

dee0227

Well, I think that Rayanne was at level 68 or 69 when I went there.......looks like you had more runes? ?
nanchan
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions