Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Any walkthroughs yet?

Any walkthroughs yet?

Postby punkinthekid » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:36 am

I'm still trying to get through Frozen Woods, and find the unicorn. Haven't gotten very far in this one in 2 days. Are there any complete walkthroughs and/or maps for the full game? Thanks.
punkinthekid
Wanderer

Re: Any walkthroughs yet?

Postby dee0227 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:13 am

There are some maps and other items here

viewforum.php?f=78

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:09 am

punkinthekid wrote:I'm still trying to get through Frozen Woods, and find the unicorn. Haven't gotten very far in this one in 2 days. Are there any complete walkthroughs and/or maps for the full game? Thanks.

There is no walkthrough yet, but you are welcome to use our Help section to ask for help anytime you need it!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ax811 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:04 pm

I'm about to set up an Excel chart for monsters/bosses and will produce Hit Points, Experience, Gold and extras (being potions, scrolls, other power ups). Aside from location (which seems to be localized for each monster), any other suggestions?
ax811
Peasant

Postby ax811 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:03 am

Sorry, folks. RL got in the way. Just finished the game and will go back to do the chart. Need to see whether the monsters ramped up individually as they got closer to Asguaard Castle. I personally don't think so, which makes the battles in the Castle much easier for the heroes.

Perhaps an idea for next adventure...
ax811
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:46 am

Just finished the game

Great! +::wizard
Don't forget the Memories! :)

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2112&start=15
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby bobbydaz » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:12 pm

I believe that over_cloud9 is working on a walkthrough as we speak according to her blog. So look out for this one guys if you are wanting a walkthrough, hers are generally very good. :)
bobbydaz
Explorer

Postby over_cloud9 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Ah Mellowcat's walkthroughs are even better!I'll start the walkthrough today.Indy games have tons of secret items,etc so first I'm going to concentrate on preparing the basic walkthrough first then I'll playthrough it to add the details.In the mean time you can also add the minute little things in the game play.I'll post the download link once it's ready.BTW I need maps to finish it faster,so I'm expecting dee and surfergranny 's neat and detailed maps. :)
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby SurferGranny » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:42 pm

If Real Life would get out of the way, I could play more hours and get more done!! +::lol
Working on Savioropolis area now. Just landed! +::biggrin I think all the ones before there are posted (unless I missed something!) +::whistle
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby over_cloud9 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:19 am

SurferGranny wrote:If Real Life would get out of the way, I could play more hours and get more done!! +::lol
Working on Savioropolis area now. Just landed! +::biggrin I think all the ones before there are posted (unless I missed something!) +::whistle

yup I've seen them already,I've started writing the Asguaard walkthrough yesterday.Stay glued to this topic for updates on progress-
http://www.overcloud9.com/2009/12/08/asguaard-walkthrough/
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby over_cloud9 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 pm

the first part of the walkthrough is released.you can check it out at-
http://www.overcloud9.com/2009/12/08/as ... lkthrough/

feedbacks on missing items or anything required as I'm writing this on my first play through.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby SurferGranny » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Great walkthough going!! +::clap
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby over_cloud9 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:24 pm

part 3 released,check it out at the same link I'd posted above.replace part 1 and 2 with this one as it contains all.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions