Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Cannot download

Re: Cannot download

Postby Zeriab » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:53 pm

It sounds like the install file becomes corrupted during the download. AOL can very well have something to do with it. What you use to download the file may also have something to do with it.
You can try downloading the file with another browser.

For example:
Are you using Internet Explorer to download it? Then try Firefox.
Are you using Firefox? Then try Internet Explorer.

It may work but there is unfortunately no guarantee :(
There is also the possibility of bad sectors being the cause, but that is unlikely considering the age of your computer.

*hugs*
Checkout my game Desecrators
Zeriab
Explorer

Postby GranniesRPG's » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:30 pm

HI, I have been working with HP tec support and have updated Java, then downloaded an update to the graphics driver. That took 12 hours to download. Now I am supposed to download the games again and get back to them. However, I am going to try using FIREFOX this time and see what happens. Wish me luck, hey its snowing and it is CHRISTMAS so it should work. I hope so. +::biggrin lots of hugs, and thank you's, Gloria
GranniesRPG's
Peasant

Postby GranniesRPG's » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:05 am

+::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::biggrin +::kiss To you for all your help guys, I truly thank you. I downloaded Foxfire and then used it instead of Internet Exp. and after taking 11 hours to download Asguaard and 10 to download Millennium2 I finally won the battle. So all this trouble was due to Internet Explorer .
However I would not have done so if you had not jumped on your white horse and come to my rescue. I had not heard of Foxfire before and I had no idea you could have more than one web browser at the same time. Told you I was not computer savy. LOL Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. Hugs Gloria
GranniesRPG's
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:09 am

Cheers to that! +::clap +::Dance
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions