Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Cannot download

Cannot download

Postby GranniesRPG's » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:00 am

Ho boy, this is really frustraiting. I have tried 3 times to download Asguaard and since I have dial up it takes up to 7 or more hours to do so. When it finishs downloading the message comes on saying Asguaard Install, The file contains
invalid data. Is there anyway I can buy the CDs for these games instead of trying to download them? I have been downloading and buying a back up disk from Big Fish with my other games but now that I have found Aldorlea Games I have to have them as well. Please let me know. Thank you very much.
GranniesRPG's
Peasant

Re: Cannot download

Postby Indinera » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 am

Let's do a test, are you able to download properly another game of us, like 3 Stars of Destiny?

http://perso.monaco377.com/t_king/3Stars.exe

BTW. Many of our games can be purchased on CD (not Asguaard but I may add it if you want, not before this week-end though).
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby GranniesRPG's » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:06 am

Ah yes I can download other games from you. I downloaded Laxius Force 2 and have played a bit of it already. I already downloaded and played the 3 Stars of Destiny from Big Fish so it is still on my computer. I also have the Laxius Force 1 on the computer and finished. Both Aveyond games as well. Perhaps later on when you have more time you could let me know when and where to buy Asguaard CD? This will also save me hours and hours of tying up my home phone.
I do not have Eternal Eden nor Eternal Twilight so I will try and download one or both of them and see what happens and let you know ASAP. Thank you so much for answering my questions. Gloria
GranniesRPG's
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:55 am

Hi, normally I will upload the CD version on Plimus this week-end. Please feel free to remind me with a PM lol

Have you played Millennium? It would be a great way to wait! :)

http://perso.monaco377.com/t_king/Millennium.exe
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby GranniesRPG's » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:42 pm

I have already downloaded Millennium from Big Fish but have not started it as yet. I did download Eternal Eden and it seemed to be ok then I downloaded Eternal Twilight and this one proposed a problem. I received this following message just a few minutes ago. "Compressed (Zipped) Folders Error
The compressed (Zipped) Folder 'C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\S5LK42KZ\Oliveair games-Eternal Twilight-2009129-2807 [1].Zip' is invalid.
I will just keep trying to download the ones I want the most and if I fail then I will just try again. I didn't get to be as
old as I am by giving up. LOL Again, I thank you for your help.
GranniesRPG's
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Eternal Twilight is not a game of mine.

My games are:
Laxius Force I and II
3 Stars
Millennium
Asguaard

I'm not sure why the download of Asguaard does not seem to work. +::Dunno
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby GranniesRPG's » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 pm

I didn't know it was not one of your games. I saw the game listed above and below Laxius Force 2 on top of this page.
So I thought I would give it a try too. But as you noted it would not download properly either. Strange for sure.
I went to the site you mentioned and it has 147 pages of games listed. Needless to say I went through all pages. I will return here if and when you have Asguaard listed. I could try it the 4th time but then I would not be able to play your other games. As you can see I am a bit addicted to the RPGs. LOL Thank you, and take care.
GranniesRPG's
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Which of mines have you played already?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby GranniesRPG's » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:22 am

3 Stars first then Laxius Force 1 and I am working on Laxius Force 2 now. I have downloaded Millennium and will start it when I finish Laxius Force 2. I love these game and I think you not only have a fantastic mind to create but the willingness to share is beyond measure. I am so glad to have found your games and also the help you provide others.
I bought Aveyond when it first came out from Amerath (not sure how to spell that one now. LOL, sorry) and it was the first RPG for the computer. I did not think I would find any more until I found 3 Stars on Big Fish and then I started hunting for more. This led me to Laxius Force games. Wow, what a thrill. I don't wear hats but if I did, I would take mine off to you in thanks. Have a great weekend.
GranniesRPG's
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:45 am

Thank you so much +:oops:

I'll see what I can do for Asguaard, it's one of my best, especially if you like very moving stories.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby GranniesRPG's » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:54 am

Yes I do like the very moving stories in your games. HOWEVER I sat and cried about the two ladies (I will not mention names here) that got killed. Actually it really pissed me off. LOL I guess I thought like so many others in saying to myself, "How can he do that, how can you kill such great people?" Forget about the guy I did not like him very much anyway. I was wondering if you plan on uploading Asguaard on Big Fish at some time in the future? If I am unable to get it downloaded properly when it goes to Plumis then perhaps I can get it from Big Fish. I am going to give it another try when you finish uploading it to Plumis. Sure hope it works. Take care
GranniesRPG's
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 am

It's not going on BFG but this w-e I'll try to upload it on Plimus (please send me a PM tomorrow so to remind me - very busy right now)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby GranniesRPG's » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Ok will do.
GranniesRPG's
Peasant

Postby GranniesRPG's » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Oh shoot, I was supposed to remind you to upload Asguaard, this weekend. ME BAD! But I am a senior you know and we are supposed to forget stuff. LOL
GranniesRPG's
Peasant

Postby GranniesRPG's » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:23 pm

I tried to download the game from Plimus last night . Usually I will download and choose RUN but decided to try SAVE instead. When It finished downloading I went to activate the file and got the same message saying it contained
invalid files and would not open. I am sorry because I was not able to open and play this great game. Thank you for your help and trying to resolve this issue.
GranniesRPG's
Peasant

Next

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions