Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Walkthrough for Asguaard

Re: Walkthrough for Asguaard

Postby over_cloud9 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Thanks,I'll update it in my next part.
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby bucabeach » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:34 am

In Hidden Location #72, all the way up, just behind the 2nd +3 for axe, there is a cave that looks blocked by rocks. Grom says "Let me remove these rocks one by one" and I got a Mercury Knife (relic).
Also found a Druun Phial on the right side of the only "mushroom/cupcake/muffin" looking thing that is accessible.
bucabeach
Bard

Postby over_cloud9 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:21 am

Great finds,keep it up!
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby bucabeach » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:12 pm

In Kremdjir Ruins area 7 your walkthrough says there is nothing in this area, but I found a chest. As soon as you enter, go up a bit then left. The chest contains Kremdjir Armor.
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/bucabeach/KremdjirRuinsarea7chest.jpg

Also, just a fun part, but I could walk on air near a lava waterfall. Screenshot
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/bucabeach/KremdjirRuinsarea7.jpg
bucabeach
Bard

Postby over_cloud9 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:45 am

Cool!I couldn't see the chest because of the dark screen.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby over_cloud9 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:22 am

bucabeach wrote:In Hidden Location #72, all the way up, just behind the 2nd +3 for axe, there is a cave that looks blocked by rocks. Grom says "Let me remove these rocks one by one" and I got a Mercury Knife (relic).
Also found a Druun Phial on the right side of the only "mushroom/cupcake/muffin" looking thing that is accessible.

By the way,I couldn't enter hidden location 72 as it was bordered by hills,etc.can you tell me how to access it?the balloon doesn't work on the kremdjir continent.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby bucabeach » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:27 pm

It took me a few times to figure it out. Enter Dark Spire and then leave it to go back out to the continent. When you leave, you will be directly on top on the entrance. Just go left to get to hidden location 72.
bucabeach
Bard

Postby bucabeach » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:34 pm

By the way (my turn now..lol) in area 10 of KREMDJIR RUINS there are 2 bags of gold and a +3 for axe in the lower right corner. I cannot find a way to get to them. There are "wooden bridges" but I cannot cross some of them. I did manage to walk on "air" near there and could get one of the bags of gold, but not the other or the +3 axe.
bucabeach
Bard

Postby over_cloud9 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:32 am

I forgot about that,I've to re-enter it to see how I did.Give me some time,I'll get back to you. :)

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby over_cloud9 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:22 am

Ok I found that.In area 10,by walking on 'air' I could retrieve only one bag of gold(the one near the edge of the rock)but not the other one.neither the axe.I think they are teasers.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby over_cloud9 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:36 am

The final part is out! +::YAY The walkthrough is now complete! +::Dance at last..

@Indy-Whew! you made me live a century :razz:

http://www.overcloud9.com/2009/12/08/as ... lkthrough/

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby SurferGranny » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:37 am

Hooray!! +::YAY What a lot of work! +::biggrin

Thanks sooo much, OverCloud, that will be really helpful for playing it again! +::clap +::clap
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby over_cloud9 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:06 pm

we should be thanking Indy for this great game! +::biggrin

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby bobbydaz » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:31 am

I'm with SurferGranny, you are now the undisputed Queen of RPG Walkthroughs's, yours are the best. Take a bow overcloud 9, you deserve it. And BTW, I love your site. :)
bobbydaz
Explorer

Postby over_cloud9 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 am

Thanks +:oops:

over_cloud9
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions