Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Walkthrough for Asguaard

Walkthrough for Asguaard

Postby over_cloud9 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:02 pm

I've started preparing the walkthrough,will post some screenshots of the pages.The maps directory is really helpful.I'm going to cover the basics first and then the details.Keep an eye on this topic for updates-

http://www.overcloud9.com/2009/12/08/asguaard-walkthrough/
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Re: Walkthrough for Asguaard

Postby over_cloud9 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:40 pm

1st part of asguaard walkthrough released,will release the remaining parts one by one as and when I progress in the game.download the first part at
http://www.overcloud9.com/2009/12/08/as ... lkthrough/
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:02 pm

This is a fantastic start, very well documented walkthrough, good looking and good use of pictures.
Congrats! ;)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby SurferGranny » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:00 pm

That's going great!! Congrats! +::clap +::clap
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby over_cloud9 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:06 am

Thanks,I spent a lot of time to make it look attractive.By the way,this is my first playthrough,so I may have missed a few things.please let me know of them.I'll update it in the second part of walkthrough release.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby over_cloud9 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Asguaard walkthrough part 2 released, check back to download it here.
http://www.overcloud9.com/2009/12/08/as ... lkthrough/

Note:those who have part 1 can replace or overwrite that with part 2 as it contains both part 1 and 2.Sorry friends for delaying the release of this one.I hope the successive parts will be uploaded sooner than this one.Awaiting your feedback....

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby D-Squall » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:53 am

Great +::YAY Very good job over_cloud9
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby over_cloud9 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 am

Thanks!I hope it helps.do notify if I've missed anything.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby over_cloud9 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Part 3 is out +::YAY just click on the link I've posted above for the first two parts.If you have part 1 and 2,replace them with this one,as it is updated with minor changes and contains all three parts together.Enjoy!part 4 coming up soon.Now I'm about to enter Hyperbole cave +::shhhh

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby SurferGranny » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:26 pm

You're doing an excellent job!!! Thanks from all of us!! +::clap +::clap +::clap
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby over_cloud9 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:29 pm

SurferGranny wrote:You're doing an excellent job!!! Thanks from all of us!! +::clap +::clap +::clap

Yes,yes it's all because of everyone's inspiration +::heart ...or else I'd lost my motivation soon.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:38 pm

really great work as always :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby over_cloud9 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Hey,but I was wondering whether I had missed anything or not in the walkthrough!I want it to be complete so I'm quite picky about it.Those who have already read it did you find anything that is not correct or missing?I'll update that then.Please I need feedback friends to know how it's going!

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby bucabeach » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:50 pm

I found an Iced Ring in Magical Room #1 not shown on the walkthrough. It is in the middle of the left waterfall. And I found another 5hp flower (walkthrough shows 4, mine makes 5) in Magical Room #2, at the top right side of the LEFT waterfall. Here are the screenshots of them.
[img][IMG]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3541/5hp.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][IMG]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7091/icedring.th.jpg[/img]
[/img]
bucabeach
Bard

Postby over_cloud9 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:07 pm

brilliant! +::clap you'll find the updates in the next release of the walkthrough.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Next

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions