Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Watcher God

Watcher God

Postby SuzyQT333 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:45 am

How long do you have to battle the Watcher God before you win? I have read other posts alluding to the fact that it is a long battle and have read the strategies. I am not even close to losing the battle, but it is going on FOREVER. Does it help to be at a higher level so the hits against the monster are greater? I am tired of hitting the same keys over and over. I want to move on!
SuzyQT333
Peasant

Re: Watcher God

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:04 am

Do you do good damage on it?
If so, it should go down fast.....

I dont remember the best strategy, maybe someone can help?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby SuzyQT333 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Well, Rayanne is the best with about 1200 to 2000 a hit. I decided to back track and level up a bit to see if that will help. Maybe I missed a new weapon somewhere. I spent 45 minutes and was still battling before I escaped. That just seems too long for one battle.
SuzyQT333
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:51 pm

God of Watchers has less than 30,000 HP

It takes less about 20 turns for Rayanne only to get rid of it. ;)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby SuzyQT333 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Okay, next time I fight it, I am going to count! (-; Thanks! Any idea where you can get Master enemy knowledge for Grom? I haven't been able to find it. They probably mentioned the location when I got expert, but I don't remember. I thought about going back to the expert location and finding out where the master location is, but I now don't remember where I got the expert! )-:
SuzyQT333
Peasant

Postby SurferGranny » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:07 pm

SuzyQT, if you go to 'maps and walkthroughs', there is a thread with where you can get the different skills. Good info! +::Thumbup
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby SuzyQT333 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:18 am

Thanks for the links.

Now I am very frustrated because I have gone back and leveled up a bit, found a few hidden areas with some great equipment. Rayanne was hitting at 1800 to 2000 every time and Grom was doing 500 plus damage with Ruby doing her double hit at 500 and 300. I counted hit points and went well above 35000 before I got out again. Is there a bug or is there something I missed? I am seriously about to call it quits!!!!!
SuzyQT333
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:26 am

To be sure, just download and install the latest version, I just checked and it has indeed 29,000HP more or less and it does not regenerate.

http://perso.monaco377.com/t_king/Asguaard.exe
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby SuzyQT333 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Okay, here is what happened. I did download the game again, but it didn't change anything. However, after I got sick of pushing buttons, I just rushed a couple of times and found that Grom was making some relaly strong hits since I have his Magma claw equipped. When it showed HP damage, the numbers were colored white and Rayanne's had been colored green so I was wondering if Rayanne was actually healing and not doing damage. I had her just defend everytime and just hit with grom and now THE WATCHER GOD IS GONE. Yay!!! That was really weird and I don't know why Rayanne was healing. Anyone have any ideas? I am just glad I can move on!
SuzyQT333
Peasant

Postby dee0227 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:04 pm

If you use Grom's Enemy Knowledge skill, it will tell you what the monster is weak to, but it will also tell you what he is immune to and what heals him.

If the equipment that you are using is one of the items that heal him, it will show up in green. Anytime the hits show up in green you are actually healing him with each hit.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby SuzyQT333 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:16 am

Thanks Dee. I missed getting Grom's Master Enemy Knowledge and wasn't able to back track that far without starting the game over so I didn't get the info about that monster. :( I wanted to just finish the game before playing it again and finding everything I missed the first time. I am glad to now know that the green numbers are healing. I feel kind of dumb that it took me so long to figure it out!
SuzyQT333
Peasant

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions