Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Maps and Walkthroughs - discussion

Maps and Walkthroughs - discussion

Postby ShadowBlade » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi everyone,

From now on, the topics in the "Maps and Walkthroughs" subforum will be locked so as to make it easier to read, but feel free to post here if you wish to comment or make a suggestion for one or more help topics. :)
ShadowBlade
Mercenary

Re: Walkthroughs and Maps - discussion

Postby nanchan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:54 am

Hi, I wanted to change some of my lists like the checklists and skill lists that I posted before. At least if I change the download versions only, they won't match the non-download versions any longer, even if they are in the same post. I wanted to let people know that there were updates, or at least the the most up-to-date versions were in the downloads, not in the posts themselves since I can't edit them anymore. (Actually I haven't physically uploaded the new versions yet, because although there are a lot of changes, I'm not finished with them yet.) So what I guess I'm saying is that when I make any future changes to the download versions, I'll note that fact here. Unless you have any objections. Thanks.

Figuring out the best way to make changes to previous versions was a bit of a learning process, which I think contributed to the confusion of not knowing where the latest good information was located for the readers. Next time I attempt such things, I'll try to keep all changes within the same post!
nanchan
Bard

Re: Walkthroughs and Maps - discussion

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:19 am

Maybe post the whole document here and bold the changes?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Maps and Walkthroughs - discussion

Postby redwytche » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Is there any walkthrough that can be downloaded? I tried to download the one by overcloud9 but some one seems to have bandwidth issues.
redwytche
Peasant

Postby ShadowBlade » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:01 pm

The download is temporarily down, it seems. +::surrender

You might want to try going back to the walkthrough download page (http://www.box.net/shared/93dg7zhz9u) and clicking on "preview", I was able to read the walkthrough that way. +::wizard
ShadowBlade
Mercenary

Postby redwytche » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Ok,thanks.
redwytche
Peasant

Postby over_cloud9 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:28 pm

+::O_o OMG,someone should have told me,I didn't notice it +:oops: +::Dunno .Now I've changed the servers so,you can both view and download the walkthrough straightaway by clicking the "walkthrough" button on my site.
http://www.overcloud9.com/2009/12/08/as ... lkthrough/

No bandwidth problems now :)
But I would recommend to right click the walkthrough button and choose -
'save target as' in Internet explorer
'save link as' in google chrome or mozilla firefox,
'save linked content as' in opera
so that you can download it directly instead of viewing it in your browser(because the file is large and on top of that its a pdf so it would take ages to wait for it to open).
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby flavie » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:44 pm

The Skilled list file seem to have disappeared.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Vanina » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:48 pm

+::surrender

Hello, all the links to access the maps are dead, can you add them?

+::cry +::cry please ... +::sos

( i play on steam and english is not my native language - The official guide is insufficient )
Vanina
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:28 pm

Vanina wrote:+::surrender

Hello, all the links to access the maps are dead, can you add them?

+::cry +::cry please ... +::sos

( i play on steam and english is not my native language - The official guide is insufficient )

Sadly I don't personally have them.

Where are you in the game?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:47 pm

May or may not help you, but Gamezebo has a walkthrough with some pretty detailed maps.
https://www.gamezebo.com/walkthroughs/asguaard-walkthrough/
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Vanina » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:12 am

I need the whole map of Roya and if I click on the guide link it does nothing, it's dead.
I need this map because I am lost, because I was looking for the "hiden location" and I got lost on the way.... and there are errors in the guide on the numbering of "hiden locations" (some screenshots do not correspond to the game number)..
I found the 14 "hiden locations" but now I'm lost
... and it will cause me problems throughout the game

I can't even find the "hiden location" that I had already found!! I'm lost in the map, it's too big

I don't know if I'm making myself understood, but thank you for answering me, it comforts me

Drom tells me that I have to go to Fang, but I don't know where Fang is, because I'm lost in the map

Thanks Indinera and lady JJ +::heart
Vanina
Peasant

Postby kimo » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:58 pm

Vanina wrote:I need the whole map of Roya and if I click on the guide link it does nothing, it's dead.
I need this map because I am lost, because I was looking for the "hiden location" and I got lost on the way.... and there are errors in the guide on the numbering of "hiden locations" (some screenshots do not correspond to the game number)..
I found the 14 "hiden locations" but now I'm lost
... and it will cause me problems throughout the game

I can't even find the "hiden location" that I had already found!! I'm lost in the map, it's too big

I don't know if I'm making myself understood, but thank you for answering me, it comforts me

Drom tells me that I have to go to Fang, but I don't know where Fang is, because I'm lost in the map

Thanks Indinera and lady JJ +::heart

I hope I can offer a little help about the World Map. Unfortunately, lost images are always a problem when using free file services.

First, download the Walkthrough from the link that LadyJJ provided. I haven't played in years, but the game is HUGE from what I do remember and nearly impossible without a guide.

I searched the web for "Asguaard World Map" and found a tiny, but seemingly accurate, world map image. It can be enlarged (and edited) somewhat with a free program like GIMP. There are somewhat readible location names like Roya Cemetary. It is possible to add text boxes to a resized map (it will take some serious work) so you can more easily read the locations you will need to decipher using the downloaded guide from LadyJJ's link. Or you can just download the world map and use your image viewer everytime to view a larger size image.

From what I can tell, Fang is located just a bit SW of the crystal caves and SE of the Roya cemetary which is a much farther trip. From what I can tell on the world map, Fang seems to be surrounded by mountains or a water feature with the entrance possible from the SE section of whatever barrier isolates Fang.

Fang is generally located on the world's East coast area about midway between the north and south shores.

GOOD LUCK! +::clap
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions