Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Question about skills please`

Question about skills please`

Postby Katie » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:29 pm

I just got the skill Botanist. I have the 99 phials but what do I do. Just walk up to a plant and if it has a powder to extract it will automatically extract it? Cause I walked up to quite a few plants (the ones Overcloud9 showed in her walk through) and pressed the 'enter' button and nothing happens. So am I doing it correctly? I only have the Expert in this skill. Also I have the skill Loot for Grom but it's grayed out, is it still active even though it's grayed out? Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Katie
Katie
Bard

Re: Question about skills please`

Postby D-Squall » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Well, as far I know you only need to go to the plant and will extract and will show a message more or less like this

Example:
(BOTANIST)
Ivy Phial

Maybe some plants can be extracted when you learn Master and Guru Botanist. +::shhhh

And the skill Loot, it's like that, it's automatically activated. +::Thumbup
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Katie » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Thanks again D-Squall :)
Katie
Bard

Postby Katie » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Yep it worked! What a money saver :)
Katie
Bard

Postby flavie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:24 pm

I pick up this topic to ask my question. at each skill we can pay for several charactersto have it so is it better everytime to pay for the ability for every character (when we havemoney of course) or, so as to save money, is itbetter to just apply the ability to one character?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions