Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Cave of stone of origin glitch

Cave of stone of origin glitch

Postby flavie » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:15 pm

I can enter in the cave being in the flying machine straight, of course the screen is the same and doesn't change to be inside the cave. If I land at the entrance I defeated 4 series of spiders and then I'm stuck, I can't go inside the cave. With the flying machine I can land just at : the square in front of the entrance, at the threshold and inside the cave. I'll send you my savefile to make me go inside the cave thanks!
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: Cave of stone of origin glitch

Postby EmeraldEyez » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:29 pm

After you get out of the flying machine you are unable to go into the cave?? If so that means that you haven't completed something! Maybe go back down, and make sure you have completed all the necessary steps! :)
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Postby flavie » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:42 pm

I've checked Center of the World maps, I remember I didn't beat an ambush at the bridge of Ancient Station, let's go! :)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Good luck!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby EmeraldEyez » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:44 am

Let us know how it goes!! :)
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Postby flavie » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:33 pm

+::fear I've done Ancient Station, still can't enter the cave on the very left of the map, it's well here to go, isn't it? Shall we walk on ever isle?

I've my savefile ready to be sent by mail for you to make me enter the cave. :)
flavie
Explorer

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions