Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby richmond » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:38 am

I would really welcome sending you my saved game for you to solve. Extreemly grateful. +::YAY
richmond
Bard

Postby gaby5516 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:28 pm

MINE CARTS:
for future reference: here is how I got throught the mine carts!
I saved after every track. This way you don't have to do everything all over again.
Did the same on Mt. Gareth, with the rolling stones.
WORKED FOR ME

And JEREMY, don't be sorry. It is not YOUR fault that I'm the dummy that erased all of the files when starting over.
I really am enjoying playing the game over again (after having played it for 152hrs), I'm finding out things I missed the first time.
I can't thank you enough for a great game, as well as all of the wonderful help you are giving us in here.
gaby5516
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi Jeremy, I'm still having a problem with the little star to get the key to Faust. I went back from an older save and got many of the things that I needed like the skill for Enzo and I've returned to Faust's house but I haven't managed to catch him yet though I've tried for awhile over several days, then I leave...sorry.
I'm more than 121hrs into playing your wonderful game. Any short cuts? Maybe in future games you should put a cut off point for players so they automatically more forward after 10 goes or having other options for when things become frustrating could can be good! Anyway Happy Easter!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby pretzl » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:36 pm

thanks for such a complete answer. I had been trying to get the top chest from the same entry port. Now have both.

Where is the golden stud? I thought it might be in the maze. I have spent a feww hours going round that but I don't know if I have missed something. The enemies move so quickly -- very distracting -- and it is hard to know where you haven't been.
pretzl
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:07 am

@pretzl the golden stud is in West Behgar not in the mirror maze. You have to beat the Guardian there & get the Rosetta Stone to open the doors to the place where it is. Hope that's some help for you :)
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:38 am

gaby5516 wrote:I really am enjoying playing the game over again (after having played it for 152hrs), I'm finding out things I missed the first time.
I can't thank you enough for a great game, as well as all of the wonderful help you are giving us in here.

Again, thank you so much. It's my pleasure. :) It seems like you're making really good time, by the way!

Feyone2: Richmond is stuck at the same spot. Do you want my help, as well? Also, thanks for your suggestion!

By the way, Richmond, Feyone2: I would appreciate it if you clarified something for me. What is it that is most difficult about catching the spirit? Is it because of the tiles that warp you out of the room if you touch them, or something else? Thanks.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:57 am

Hi Jeremy, I finally got the Imp and the key. I'd been very close before but never been quick enough to trap him. The flashing squares didn't stop me except in the sense that they can be a bit mesmerising. Thanks for your offer to help. +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:37 am

Am stuck with the rolling stones- got through the 1st part but keep getting wiped out in the next section (the part after the stone steps) but I will keep trying but any hints would be appreciated - maybe as feyone said there could be a skip part or something -I remember playing another game that had a choice - thanks for help
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby pretzl » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:29 am

Hi Jeremy

how can I get to the secret shop in Fauston. I guessed you had to go through the trees but I can't find it.

Also, I am missing 2 golden statues. I saw your list of locations but I can't remember which ones I found. I have been trying to go back everywhere. It might help in the next game if there was a way of labelling things which are on a list of things to find.

Thanks again for all your help.
Last edited by pretzl on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pretzl
Bard

Postby gaby5516 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:51 am

briony wrote:Am stuck with the rolling stones- got through the 1st part but keep getting wiped out in the next section (the part after the stone steps) but I will keep trying but any hints would be appreciated - maybe as feyone said there could be a skip part or something -I remember playing another game that had a choice - thanks for help

once you get through one part of the rolling stones, SAFE. then go through the next, SAFE.... and so on.
That's how I got through them in no time.
gaby5516
Bard

Postby pretzl » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:52 pm

feyone2 wrote:@pretzl the golden stud is in West Behgar not in the mirror maze. You have to beat the Guardian there & get the Rosetta Stone to open the doors to the place where it is. Hope that's some help for you :)

Thanks for taking the trouble to answer :)
pretzl
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:58 pm

pretzl wrote:Hi Jeremy

how can I get to the secret shop in Fauston. I guessed you had to go through the trees but I can't find it.

The secret shop is on the second floor of the building that's connected to the weapon shop in Fauston. To the left of the weapon shop, you'll see three trees and a couple of mushrooms. Go behind the rightmost of the three trees and press against the wall where the window is to enter the secret shop.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby pretzl » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:58 pm

Sorry but I need more help.

I can't find the bud pendant. I have been in the jungle for hours. I have beaten the dragon god and tried all the different combinations on the raft.

There seem to be some caves I haven't got to near the cave with the dragon god.

Please could you give me a route to the bud pendant starting from a particular place.

Having great fun but starting to get a bit frustrated. Thanks
pretzl
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Pretzl:
Spoiler: show
Starting from the area where you can embark on the raft and take all the different routes in the river, go east and then north into a little clearing with the savage who kidnapped Jessica. He will talk about a dance of the jungle and do some maneuvers. Make a note of his movements.

Then, go south, to the maze. On each screen of the maze, there are four ways to go. The savage's dance is the key to the maze.

If you can't figure out the maze, here is the solution:
Spoiler: show
Left, Left, Up, Right, Down, Right, Down, Up
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby gaby5516 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:56 pm

WOW
I'm sure glad I started game over.
Found out, that little PICA is quite the warrior, if you let her fight in boss's battles.
She sure learns a lot of techniques.
gaby5516
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers