Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Wind Child

Re: New game: Wind Child

Postby flaxin1 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Jake69 wrote:After I visit with the matron I start to travel to Abigal Road. Alexia and Freman stop to talk. The game freezes when Alexia goed one way and Freman goes another What is the problem I just paid $19.95 for this game. Now,I cannot go any further.

I hope you found a solution to this.. Make sure you check Warfare's forums and even Amaranthia's forums also.

+::cry
flaxin1
Wanderer

Postby Jake69 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:33 am

I still cannot figure this out It still keeps freezing as soon as soon as the 2 friends stop to talk Freman states that he feels ill. They proceed up to the north and the game freezes. Can someone give me a reason for this. Is this a bug?
Jake69
Wanderer

Postby briony » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:03 am

Try re- loading game - some bugs have now been fixed
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby RRocket » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:57 am

I got stuck at Mount Seraph! I've been all OVER the place, and I think I've found all the secret passages, but I can't get any further and I can't go back! I've APPARENTLY missed something SOMEPLACE! Any help would be vastly APPRECIATED!
RRocket
Peasant

Postby ShadetheMystic » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:32 pm

RRocket wrote:I got stuck at Mount Seraph! I've been all OVER the place, and I think I've found all the secret passages, but I can't get any further and I can't go back! I've APPARENTLY missed something SOMEPLACE! Any help would be vastly APPRECIATED!

If you're talking about Seraph Tunnels, the huge room with the winding paths, dead ends and switches, there are four switches in total. The first one creates a bridge, and it should be pretty easy to find. The other three lowers spikes around the exit, and they can be much harder to find.

The first switch is near the one that makes the bridge. You have to pass through a false wall to reach it.

The second is in the top-right section of the map. No false walls to get to that one.

The final switch is a bit trickier, being behind two false walls. It's located in the bottom-left section of the map.

I do hope that helps a little.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby RRocket » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Ok, I HAVE found one switch after you get to the Seraph Bluffs and go into the tunnel off of that. I found the little passage off to the right that takes you to the one little area where there was some cash, but no way to get beyond that, so going back, and following the tunnel up and around, there's a switch to the left in a box like area. I've checked every section of the walls for a way to get over to it and haven't found a passage. Outside on the bluffs, can go no further to the left. If I could get to that first switch, maybe I could find the rest.
Last edited by RRocket on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
RRocket
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:22 pm

ShadetheMystic wrote:
D-Squall wrote:
D-Squall wrote:After quite some time without playing RPG Maker games. Yeah, my bad... lol. I decided to try this one cause it looked interesting, but...

I liked some mapping but some were a disaster, like inside houses.

Some minor bugs bothered me. When you collect money, the money message appears like if Alexia is saying Found 100 gold. When I find money in insides, the message appears surrounded by a black box but the item name is too much for the right (or left) which is ugly, same when showing location names, when Remia was kidnapped an acting tune played and then I entered that alleyway after her and the kidnapper I accidentally moved back to town and the town theme came in again, which all the excitement of the scene worn out. I don't know if this is supposed to be like this but here we go: When I saved Pops from the swamp, it seems that I was supposed to take him somewhere else but instead of that (mission log needs to be clearer about explaining things) I went to talk to Tain in Droga and he asked about Pops, Alexia said that he was healing at someone's house... but I didn't took him to this someone's house, he was supposed to be with me... and then in the conversation Alexia revealed about the apparition in the swamp and referred to as earlier this day, which means that a time passage occurred. I may be wrong about the last one but still. About the dialogue, I didn't like because I'm not American, nor native English speaker, and lots of words and conversations seems very common only for those who understand English, I didn't like that and I doubt this might be changed, but for next games make more a simpler English focusing in players like me, who can't understand all of it.

So, isn't the developer from Valkyria Games going to say something about this?

@flaxin1 - Long time I don't post here, but I still come to check things out. :D

Sorry about the delay on this.

It might help to learn that some of the things you mentioned here, D, have been addressed and fixed, the fixes have been sent on to Del already.

And when that will be fixed? When the new version will be up? My internet conection is not one of the best, so I don't want to download a file of 3m all the time.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby ShadetheMystic » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:23 am

D-Squall wrote:And when that will be fixed? When the new version will be up? My internet conection is not one of the best, so I don't want to download a file of 3m all the time.

The fixes should be up by now. Should have been up a while ago. And the file should be less then 1 Mb.

ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:39 am

Still 365.61 MB
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby feyone2 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:18 am

Hi, where is the Inn in Pointe Emasua? I've been around and spoken to everyone and can't find it. There's one building in St Emasua Square that I can't enter although it has a door, is this it? +::sos
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Re: New game: Wind Child help help

Postby pammyg » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:28 pm

I have been through black snake cavern and returned to ship to go on mission to get something to go underwater, leaving pirate behind on the ship.
can't get off the ship. done everything, spoken to everyone but can't get off.
can someone help me out.

enjoying the game so far, but can't go any further

Pam
pammyg
Peasant

Postby ShadetheMystic » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:57 pm

feyone2 wrote:Hi, where is the Inn in Pointe Emasua? I've been around and spoken to everyone and can't find it. There's one building in St Emasua Square that I can't enter although it has a door, is this it? +::sos

In St. Emasua Square, just south of where the old man is giving his little speech, there is a path leading into an alleyway on the left. That leads to the inn.

pammyg wrote:I have been through black snake cavern and returned to ship to go on mission to get something to go underwater, leaving pirate behind on the ship.
can't get off the ship. done everything, spoken to everyone but can't get off.
can someone help me out.

enjoying the game so far, but can't go any further

Pam

After speaking with Lytan, rest in the bed in the bunks, then speak to Lytan again above deck.

I hope that helps.

ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby pammyg » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:00 pm

thankyou for your help, so simple. I use a game controller when playing and it would not let me sleep, so on your advice tried again and used mouse, it worked.
many thanks
pam
pammyg
Peasant

Postby nicholas » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:22 pm

I have been through both Black snake caves (the one past Black Snake Island also) but the 2nd one doesn't have a way out except to come back out and go through the first one again. Is there another exit in the second set of caves? Like the game but there is a lot of talking. +::sos
nicholas
Bard

Postby Quimby » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:40 pm

I have been trying to find the First mate for the captain and I have searched for hours. Where is he? Thank you.
Quimby
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers