Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S ELENDIA CEUS IS OUT!!!!!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S ELENDIA CEUS IS OUT!!!!!!!

Postby dgford » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Can't wait to try it! I'm finishing up quests in "3 Stars for Destiny" (again!), so I'll probably be at this later on today? +::YAY
dgford
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:33 pm

Be sure to let me know what you think! :D
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:26 pm

As much as school doesn't let me play any type of games, this one looks like a gem Indy! I'Ll try it out in summer. After I finish Girlfriend Rescue... and TToaCM... :razz: :razz: :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:42 pm

OK OK lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Katie » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Indy,

Thank you for a wonderful game and a very very nice surprise. When I saw this game was made by you I bought it straight up :) Annie is an awesome main character and cute as a button. And the one who did the strat guide did a superb job. Kudos to the both of you. :) +::clap +::clap
Katie
Bard

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:00 pm

Thank you very much :)

Glad you love it so much
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby blitzen » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:21 pm

I'm still considering whether to buy this game or not, but I have to say the screenshots of the character art are a huge turnoff for me. I'm tired of seeing female characters with enormous, very badly rendered breasts and improbable underwear. Blah. And I say this as someone who has bought and enjoyed almost every game Aldorlea has put out. +::Annoyed
blitzen
Bard

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:58 pm

I don't think the main character (girl with red hair) has anything remotely close to "enormous" breasts, and the same comment applies to the second playable character.

I don't understand this kind of exageration just because one character out of many is like this... I think this is an unfair statement about the arts.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:23 am

blitzen wrote:I'm still considering whether to buy this game or not, but I have to say the screenshots of the character art are a huge turnoff for me. I'm tired of seeing female characters with enormous, very badly rendered breasts and improbable underwear. Blah. And I say this as someone who has bought and enjoyed almost every game Aldorlea has put out. +::Annoyed

Jealousy is such a curse+: +::biggrin
Spoiler: show
big breasts are only great when you are young- wait until you reach 70 and gravity takes over+: +::surrender
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Katie » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:49 am

blitzen wrote:I'm still considering whether to buy this game or not, but I have to say the screenshots of the character art are a huge turnoff for me. I'm tired of seeing female characters with enormous, very badly rendered breasts and improbable underwear. Blah. And I say this as someone who has bought and enjoyed almost every game Aldorlea has put out. +::Annoyed

I agree wholeheartedly with Indy. Neither one has over sized breasts. Indy drew both of those girls extremely well, and as I stated, Annie is an awesome main character. I'm 55 and don't find them offensive. I've been playing RPG's for 30 years and I know what you are talking about, but this game isn't like that in the least. You want to see the meaning of over sized breasts? Go on Second Life, (secondlife.com, virtual world) and see how quite a few women have their avatars with knockers three times the size of Beth (Dawg the Bounty Hunter's wife) and they pulsate. Now that to me is totally disgusting. Also this is a fantastic game, sorry you want to miss it. I mean in all fairness when do you see the MC like she is in the screenshot in the actual game. You don't. All you see is a 2 inch size sprite.

To Indy,

You are very welcome. I am enjoying it a lot. Now just beating up a few baddies for their grog +::biggrin Star rating infinite.
Katie
Bard

Postby Katie » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:51 am

briony wrote:

Jealousy is such a curse+: +::biggrin
Spoiler: show
big breasts are only great when you are young- wait until you reach 70 and gravity takes over+: +::surrender

Tuche Briony. Too too funny +::lol Thank God I wasn't drinking something when I read that.
Katie
Bard

Postby Katie » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:24 am

Hi Indy

I have a question. I am at the prison working on getting Vi out. Mick is a level 12, and Annie is a level 10, but Soleil is a level 20. From her last level she went from 17 to 20. I have her equipped with the magic staff, the eye, the ghost amulet, mage robe and the the guard sigil. None which have EXP booster in the descriptions. Just curious why she is jumping like that. I mean I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth lol just curious. Thank you.

Edit: She went from 20 to 22 to 24.

Also it says in the strat guide that I should have the Knowledge Gibus in my inventory. I don't see it. I just see the map. Do I need to pick it up somewhere? Thank you.
Katie
Bard

Postby Indinera » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:42 am

Katie wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly with Indy. Neither one has over sized breasts. Indy drew both of those girls extremely well, and as I stated, Annie is an awesome main character. I'm 55 and don't find them offensive. I've been playing RPG's for 30 years and I know what you are talking about, but this game isn't like that in the least. You want to see the meaning of over sized breasts? Go on Second Life, (secondlife.com, virtual world) and see how quite a few women have their avatars with knockers three times the size of Beth (Dawg the Bounty Hunter's wife) and they pulsate. Now that to me is totally disgusting. Also this is a fantastic game, sorry you want to miss it. I mean in all fairness when do you see the MC like she is in the screenshot in the actual game. You don't. All you see is a 2 inch size sprite.

To Indy,

You are very welcome. I am enjoying it a lot. Now just beating up a few baddies for their grog +::biggrin Star rating infinite.

I'm very happy you're enjoying it so much. I worked very hard to develop the richness and interactivity level of the game. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:44 am

Katie wrote:Hi Indy

I have a question. I am at the prison working on getting Vi out. Mick is a level 12, and Annie is a level 10, but Soleil is a level 20. From her last level she went from 17 to 20. I have her equipped with the magic staff, the eye, the ghost amulet, mage robe and the the guard sigil. None which have EXP booster in the descriptions. Just curious why she is jumping like that. I mean I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth lol just curious. Thank you.

Edit: She went from 20 to 22 to 24.

Also it says in the strat guide that I should have the Knowledge Gibus in my inventory. I don't see it. I just see the map. Do I need to pick it up somewhere? Thank you.

The Eye is an XP Booster (check Knowledge Gibus) but it seems too fast anyway (esp. 17 to 20). Is she astrology-aligned or not?

As for Knowledge Gibus, you get it just after finishing the Bracoforte area.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Katie » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:26 am

It should be. I did just like the guide said to do. And I have all the skills the guide said I should have. The only reason I put the Eye on Soleil was because it boosted her INT 17 points. Like right now my Soleil is level 31. I read what Gibus had to say and I will unequip it from her and put it on someone else. I loved the skills she has gotten with though lol.
Katie
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Elendia Ceus - Help and Questions