Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

Yggdrasil Gates

Postby Indinera » Wed May 03, 2017 1:44 pm

YGGDRASIL GATES

$14.99

THIS GAME IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

SUMMARY:

Yggdrasil Gates is an open world RPG, heavily inspired by Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger and The Legend of Zelda Series. Embark in an epic journey where only by defeating a terrible evil can you, and your friends, save the worlds of the Yggdrasil.

25 years ago, the four kingdoms were in an all out war against each others. The reason of this war was the kidnapping of Aster, the young princess of the eastern kingdom. The conflict lasted a few years. Until one day, mysterious cristals started to randomly appear out of nowhere through all the lands. It only took a short amount of time until people realised that those cristals were in fact gates from which deadly and chaotic creatures were able to come out. With the apparition of these cristals, very few people started to develop and be able to control mysterious powers. Powers which today is called magic.

To deal with this new crisis, the war was put on hold and the four kingdoms forged a temporary alliance. The main purpose of this alliance was to fight against this new evil and shut the gates. But the amount was too overwhelming to be taken care of, and soon, the four kingdoms were infested with dangerous prowling creatures.

Nowadays, the military ressources are used for the protection of the citizens. While only a handful of people, bravest of the braves, remains to fight these creatures and shut down the gates... If the coin is right. These people often thought of as mercenaries, are called Scealers.

FEATURES:

- A 20 hours main story with over 50hours of side content
- A vast open world to explore
- You won't navigate the world map like old school RPGs, all the areas are mapped and linked together
- In game time that affects the world around you
- Strategic Boss battles, with smooth active time battle system with Yanfly's battle engine
- As you level up, you will have the choice to select new classes for each of your characters. These new classes will grant you new skills and diversify your strategies in battles.
- Visible encounters
- Gather materials and craft the equipment you want, then enhance it with enchantements
- Fun puzzles to solve in most dungeons
- Change the difficulty anytime you want, a higher difficulty means more experience and rewards

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby Nyx » Wed May 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Seems to be a cute game but I get an error message when I try to save:

Failed to Load: img/character/Princess.png
+::Dunno
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Wed May 03, 2017 4:33 pm

Warned the dev about it ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Anarcx » Wed May 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Hello Nyx,

I'm the lead programmer at Hurricane Games Studio,

I've been looking at your saving problem, and right now, i'm really confuse about the error message you get. First because our whole team of QA never encounter a problem with the saving and mostly because there's never been a file named ''princess.png'' in the game at the first place. So it makes sense that the program can't find it, but doesn't makes sense that it tries to access it somehow. So the problem as to come from another source.

Where exactly where you in the game when it happened? What was the last main quest you finished and did it happened in the demo version or the full version?

Thank you for your answers, in the meantime i'll try to find the source of the problem as quick as possible!
Cheers!
Anarcx
Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby diklazam » Wed May 03, 2017 10:51 pm

i download the demo and played. gathared 4 flowers around the lake. the guild is close. the journal says to go to your house. i went to my house (in the game lol) open the case and looked at the green room. nothing happen. dont know what to do....

tx

dikla
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anarcx » Wed May 03, 2017 10:57 pm

diklazam wrote:i download the demo and played. gathared 4 flowers around the lake. the guild is close. the journal says to go to your house. i went to my house (in the game lol) open the case and looked at the green room. nothing happen. dont know what to do....

tx

dikla

You need to rest. So use the bed. :)
Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby rtaranta » Thu May 04, 2017 4:52 am

How large is the file? It keeps restarting the download.
rtaranta
Peasant

Postby Anarcx » Thu May 04, 2017 5:11 am

Hello rtaranta,

The demo is around 200mb
while the full version is around 370mb

If you're having problems to download either versions, it might be because the server is experiencing a lot of traffic and in that case you might want to try a little bit later, otherwise i would recommend you to contact your web service provider.
Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby diklazam » Thu May 04, 2017 7:22 am

diklazam wrote:
i download the demo and played. gathared 4 flowers around the lake. the guild is close. the journal says to go to your house. i went to my house (in the game lol) open the case and looked at the green room. nothing happen. dont know what to do....

tx

dikla

You need to rest. So use the bed. :)

unfortunate i can not get into the bed no matter where u stand, not by enter and not by spacebar. he said its his perents bed
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby bambi214 » Thu May 04, 2017 9:15 am

I just bought this game and when I downloaded it, it was in a zipped form. I extracted to file and when I clicked on the game icon to open it, I got a screen that said Can not run package in the box it said cannot extract package then below that it said unable to create temporary directory. This happened also when I downloaded the demo to see if that would make a difference. What has happened and how do I get my game?
bambi214
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu May 04, 2017 9:46 am

the server is experiencing a lot of traffic

Aldorlea effect +::biggrin :razz:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Thu May 04, 2017 11:38 am

ok I downloaded the demo to test it out since last games always had lag on my pc and I couldn't play them even if I bought them .... this one works perfect so far and has everything I wanted from an RPG like this .... even a legendary mode .... I selected legendary mode from the start since I love hard difficulty in my turn based rpgs .... I just have one complain : you said visible encounters ... but I see there are visible and INVISIBLE encounters .... when I walk in the woods .... so people should know they are mixed ... they are not only visible .

Also does the speed of character affects how fast the bar for dinamic battle recharge ? If that is true .... if I can get my bar to recharge 3 times as fast as the enemy for example .... do I get to also atack 3 times before the enemy ?

Also is there anyway I can buy the game with Skrill ?
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Madmar » Thu May 04, 2017 1:24 pm

I downloaded the demo and played for a while. I was enjoying the game but had to quit so I saved and exited. Came back to play this morning and poof, no game. Gone gone gone. When I re-downloaded I was back at the beginning as none of my play time was recorded. I doubt I will be buying this game
Madmar
Explorer

Postby watts712 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:44 pm

I played the demo then I liked it so I bought the game, when I d/l the game had problems there but made it threw after the d/l when it clicked to continue it would not let me so I started a new game and played all the way to the sewer and beat the BIG snake and was at the exit and got attacked and died the game froze so I clicked the red x to exit the game completely, then I started the game again from desk top it would NOT let me continue again...I DO NOT want to start this game for the third time what do I need to do....I am off work today and really wanted to play the game on this rainy day...:(
Thanks
watts712
Bard

Postby darkange » Thu May 04, 2017 3:57 pm

thank you for sharing this things with me guys ... I have not bought the game yet but if you say you encounter these bugs then I might not buy it after all .... I don't get what is it with these games who cost a lot of money(compared to steam games where you pay 5 bucks for games like this) and they are full of bugs ... in general apart from games made by Indy .... games made by other developers tend to have so many bugs aparently .... I don't get why ....

The price/quality ratio is not correct most of the time .... again go on steam and see that games that costs 15 usd or more are usually games that are very big .... and they don't have many bugs... it's like many developers want to make a quick buck without puting in the efort to fix the bugs and crashes ... not cool dudes.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Next

Return to Games from other Developers