Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Asguaard Re-Play Time

Asguaard Re-Play Time

Postby EmeraldEyez » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:45 pm

Hello. It has been many years since I posted on this forum and it feels good to be back and interacting. I have decided to do a full re-play of Asguaard. This will be my first playthrough since it was released 10 years ago or so. Who else has recently replayed Asguaard and did you like it just as much as your first go through?
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Re: Asguaard Re-Play Time

Postby kimo » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:35 pm

EmeraldEyez wrote:Hello. It has been many years since I posted on this forum and it feels good to be back and interacting. I have decided to do a full re-play of Asguaard. This will be my first playthrough since it was released 10 years ago or so. Who else has recently replayed Asguaard and did you like it just as much as your first go through?

I played about 6 months ago and it will definitely fill up all your available time. Besides having a unicorn team member that kicked butt, there were skills that could be increased in levels if you found the right person, more secret rooms than I remember ever seeing in any other game and great mapping.

There is a walkthrough link in a post above this that was made by Overcloud9. I just checked and it is still online to at least cut and paste into a file. This game is huge and I have played it every few years and always enjoyed it.

Have fun! +::YAY
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Return to Asguaard - Help and Questions