Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

New RPG: Throneheir

Re: New RPG: Throneheir

Postby Anima » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:14 pm

The changes are not taking effect because you already had the characters added to your party, it's an engine thing.
I'd have to take your save file and then make the changes directly into it.

Can you upload your save files somewhere and send them to me via a Private Message here in the forums?
Anima
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:06 pm

Same here can't equip accessories on other characters. So far the game has a great story. Since this is an engine thing guess I'll just play as is. There was another game with this issue, unfortunately, I can't remember that game's name. thanks!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:55 pm

Anima wrote:The changes are not taking effect because you already had the characters added to your party, it's an engine thing.
I'd have to take your save file and then make the changes directly into it.

Can you upload your save files somewhere and send them to me via a Private Message here in the forums?

Hi Anima,
I went back to a previous save before Barden joined the party, and he was still unable to equip accessories. They just don't show up as choices to select +::Dunno
I'm not sure how to send you my save file - I can't see the usual PM button. I'll have a look around but otherwise I'll just keep going like ZuluKat +::Dance The story is really good!

MerryX

Edit: Found the PM button but don't know how to send you the save files. Sorry +:oops:
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Anima » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:41 pm

I am very happy to know you guys are enjoying the story!

We have updated the build again, maybe something went wrong with the first upload and that is why the changes didn't take effect. If you could download it and try again I'd appreciate it.
Anima
Bard

Postby MerryX » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:11 pm

Anima wrote:I am very happy to know you guys are enjoying the story!

We have updated the build again, maybe something went wrong with the first upload and that is why the changes didn't take effect. If you could download it and try again I'd appreciate it.

Hi Anima - SUCCESS +::YAY All the accessories now show up and are able to be equipped by the whole party. Now...what to choose...? +::lol

Many thanks +++

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:33 pm

Okay, I have just finished the game and I did have a good time. I took about 7 hours and got everyone up to about Level 27. I'm fairly sure I didn't miss much +::biggrin

It was a bit disappointing not to be able to equip accessories for most of the game but it's all fixed now +::Thumbup I think the standout for me was the story and the game play. A young prince growing up in exile with faithful retainers, loss and tragedy, growth and change as he battles with his friends to regain his kingdom.

The dungeons were varied and large which made it interesting to keep moving along. The treasure chests and battle drops were generous and helpful. The battles weren't too difficult so I enjoyed the glow of success ;) The characters had a large range of skills - some of which didn't do what the description said which was a bit of a bummer. I think you changed Nisleen's Fairy's Breath to increase DEF in the last download but it had originally been to regenerate HP and that would have been much more handy. There were already quite a lot of skills and magic available to increase DEF but I guessing it may have been too complicated to change it. Ah well...maybe next time.

Thank you for the game, Anima, and also being there to help out and make any needed changes. I would recommend this game, particularly if you like a good story.

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Mapster » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:36 pm

Where can I get the latest build? The download link up above just did the demo again
Mapster
Bard

Postby Anima » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:28 am

MerryX wrote:Okay, I have just finished the game and I did have a good time. I took about 7 hours and got everyone up to about Level 27. I'm fairly sure I didn't miss much +::biggrin

It was a bit disappointing not to be able to equip accessories for most of the game but it's all fixed now +::Thumbup I think the standout for me was the story and the game play. A young prince growing up in exile with faithful retainers, loss and tragedy, growth and change as he battles with his friends to regain his kingdom.

The dungeons were varied and large which made it interesting to keep moving along. The treasure chests and battle drops were generous and helpful. The battles weren't too difficult so I enjoyed the glow of success ;) The characters had a large range of skills - some of which didn't do what the description said which was a bit of a bummer. I think you changed Nisleen's Fairy's Breath to increase DEF in the last download but it had originally been to regenerate HP and that would have been much more handy. There were already quite a lot of skills and magic available to increase DEF but I guessing it may have been too complicated to change it. Ah well...maybe next time.

Thank you for the game, Anima, and also being there to help out and make any needed changes. I would recommend this game, particularly if you like a good story.

MerryX

Thank you very much for your feedback, MerryX, I really appreciate it.

I am very happy to know you have enjoyed your time with the game! +::YAY

Mapster wrote:Where can I get the latest build? The download link up above just did the demo again

When you purchase the game a download link is sent to your e-mail, if I'm not mistaken. That's the link you should get the new version from.
Anima
Bard

Postby blumyst » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:27 am

I just tried to downloa d the game again as i have 3 team members with no accessories and
went to download it and itsays my password is blocked but I hadnt put a password in. Do I
have to restart my game and can i get a that fixed so I can download it again
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:53 am

Done
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Previous

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions