Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

First thoughts on BOTM?

Re: First thoughts on BOTM?

Postby bobbydaz » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:02 am

I am really impressed with the graphics,music and interface and after half an hour purchased immediately. You have successfully created a very different look and feel which I commend you for, especially when there are a lot more RPG's out there.

I will be happy to take my time exploring and adventuring with Millenium and love the immersive fantasy different world scenario.

I believe you have a real winner that will do well on the portals (although I will always buy from you as I believe in supporting Independent Game Developers).

Thanks for your feedback previously.

Cheers. :)
bobbydaz
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:30 am

bobbydaz wrote:I am really impressed with the graphics,music and interface and after half an hour purchased immediately. You have successfully created a very different look and feel which I commend you for, especially when there are a lot more RPG's out there.

I will be happy to take my time exploring and adventuring with Millenium and love the immersive fantasy different world scenario.

I believe you have a real winner that will do well on the portals (although I will always buy from you as I believe in supporting Independent Game Developers).

Thanks for your feedback previously.

Cheers. :)

Thank you so much! I knew you would love it if you had enjoyed my previous works (something you'd told me ^^)

Happy gaming!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kells82 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:24 pm

maps would be nice! haha. i havent finished the game yet, but i wandered around the ancient temple for hours and i'm out of things to rid venom and revive my characters so now i'm walking around with my screen blinking red because i can't cure one of my guys lol.

gold after winning fights would be good as well, so i could buy the stuff (when i could find it) to fix the aforementioned issue.

other than that, the game is pretty neat! i really enjoy it, even though i haven't finished it. just felt i could have saved eons of time had there been maps or something.

edit: ok, scratch the map bit, just found some maps someone just posted lol. i still stick by the gold issue though.
kells82
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:26 pm

thanks for the feedback!
there ARE maps now! +::whistle

and you can cure your heroes at the entrance of the ancient temple +::shhhh +::Thumbup +::YAY
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kells82 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:10 am

Indinera wrote:thanks for the feedback!
there ARE maps now! +::whistle

and you can cure your heroes at the entrance of the ancient temple +::shhhh +::Thumbup +::YAY

yeah i did that but it doesnt cure the venom :/ haha. its still a very addictive game though lol.
kells82
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:02 am

Thanks! :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby teddy » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:51 pm

I just finished the game and am glad I stuck with it. I wasn't sure I was going to like it for awhile, I didn't know what was going on most of the time. I played this one on Easy but plan on trying on Normal next, then who knows......do I dare Hard????? Anyway, once I got the hang of it, I really enjoyed the game. Love the graphics and music! Thanks for the help in the forum, I doubt I could have finished it without everyones help. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
teddy
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:01 am

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it!
I can safely say you will love episode 2 +::YAY

btw if you have got some time, please fill this:
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1391

(it's ok if you dont, but it helps me improve the game so it becomes an even greater experience)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions