Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Where is the demon in the cave?

Where is the demon in the cave?

Postby toadrw » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:09 pm

I'm stuck on finding the demon in the cave. I lowered the water by using a crystal, but I'm not sure what to do next. Please help. +::cry
toadrw
Peasant

Re: Where is the demon in the cave?

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:21 pm

toadrw wrote:I'm stuck on finding the demon in the cave. I lowered the water by using a crystal, but I'm not sure what to do next. Please help. +::cry

where are you in the game?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby toadrw » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Right now I am in the Sapphire Cave by the blue ghost. I lowered the water by activating the pillar and now I don't know what to do next. My potions are almost gone! :)
toadrw
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:36 pm

toadrw wrote:Right now I am in the Sapphire Cave by the blue ghost. I lowered the water by activating the pillar and now I don't know what to do next. My potions are almost gone! :)

I'm certainly way off the mark but I still do not understand what you mean by "I lowered the water by activating the pillar"...... +::sos
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby toadrw » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:44 pm

The pillar I'm talking about is the one by that red robot which needs the metal pellets. After you activate the pillar they say something about the river's waters have gone down (It might be the diamond river?). I don't think this has to do anything with finding the demon which is what I'm really trying to find. I've been all over the temple so I'm not sure what needs to be done in order to find the demon. Thanks again for your help!
toadrw
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:48 pm

toadrw wrote:The pillar I'm talking about is the one by that red robot which needs the metal pellets. After you activate the pillar they say something about the river's waters have gone down (It might be the diamond river?). I don't think this has to do anything with finding the demon which is what I'm really trying to find. I've been all over the temple so I'm not sure what needs to be done in order to find the demon. Thanks again for your help!

Ah yes, I see.... I'm not sure about the water part but now I know where you are....
Once you've done this, a new area will be opened in the left part of the temple (same room as where you, maybe, found an equipment called Grand Heritage).
Go there!

Good luck! +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby toadrw » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:36 pm

After activating the pillar in the room with the red robot the only thing I have seen is in the left part of the temple in the room with gold door at the upper left and two demon statues that the first set of glass doors were opened. I activated that pillar and they said something like "We're really restoring the temple." There are still two other sets of glass doors which we can't get open.

I've not been able to find the Grand Heritage, but I have Grand Legacy. Is that what you meant?

So it looks like I need to find a way to open the second set of glass doors. Thanks once again!!!
toadrw
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:45 pm

There are still two other sets of glass doors which we can't get open.

Go back to the right part of the temple and keep going! +::wizard

I've not been able to find the Grand Heritage, but I have Grand Legacy. Is that what you meant?

Yes, sorry - that's it!

So it looks like I need to find a way to open the second set of glass doors. Thanks once again!!!

+::clap +::clap +::clap +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby toadrw » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Thanks . I got him +::YAY
toadrw
Peasant