Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

animal kings - croc and root

animal kings - croc and root

Postby nekoyasa » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:00 pm

i've been searching everywhere and cant find 2 animal kings. the crocodile and living roots. i'm playing on hard right now so i know they have to be somewhere, but i cant seem to figure it out.
How beautiful it is to do
nothing...
and then to rest afterwards.
nekoyasa
Bard

Re: animal kings - croc and root

Postby dee0227 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:43 pm

The living root is in the scarlet river area. Walk in then down then right (their right your left). You will see an item that you didn't pick up before only you did. Pick it up and he attacks.

The croc king is in the swamp area where the Rogue Croc was. Wander around and he will attack sort of like the rogue. I think he was on one of the eastern most screens. He sort of surprised me because I wasn't looking for him. I was looking for the Pillar of Speed. Found both though.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby nekoyasa » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:24 pm

thank you very, very much! these are my final two things to do. i'm so happy now!!!
nothing...
nekoyasa
Bard

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 pm

great job, congrats!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:02 pm

you are all awesome and inspiring +::Thumbup i'm a newbie, so started (twice) in VERY EASY mode. got 11 butterflies, maybe not all the orbs, got all 24 SR (thanks to hints & tips) and all quests but the animal kings (only need 4). i have 3 (bee, ant & tiger). what is the 4th and what area can i start looking? i haven't gone on to close after the jhinn because i wanted to get as much done so it carries over into next game. (i've been paying attention, well...only one thing at a time). please help with directions +::sos

by the way, normal mode is the next on my list +::fear at least i know i have to start checking stuff off a list...now. GREAT GAME +::clap good mix to go with my other ones (3 stars, dark lord, and the aveyond series). love the quests and puzzles (man...the mirror is real tricky +::biggrin ) and the hunt for secret rooms (i needed all the help i could get) and the JUMPING lol +::Dance looking forward to next episode +::YAY
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby dee0227 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Sorry I don't know which one you need. I didn't play easy mode at all or normal. I started with hard but a list of all is below.

Queen Bee - in the large forest straight out from the entrance to the Green Grass Area on the world map

Bear King - in the cave in the path that enters to the Ancient Civilization area where the Sapphire Cave is

King of the Ants- down the small path in a cave beside the three little guys on the Rocky Path (the ones who say they are digging paths)

Rat King - in a crack in the wall in one of the areas in the Sapphire Cave. Down a set of stairs where there are a lot of wine bottle/barrels

Twin Tiger - in a cave in the large forest after you get through the rocky path before you go into Karine's home town

Lord of the Roots - in the Scarlet River area - go in, go down, go west and pick up a root like object that wasn't there before

Golem King - the ugly statue that stares at Marine in the Gray Cave that you go through at the first part of the game

Crocodile King - in the swamp in the Rogue Croc area in one of the areas to the east. Not the same screen where you fight the Rogue but down and east a couple of screens I think.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby nekoyasa » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:19 am

i played twice on normal, but i wanted to see everything so i played hard to do the last 2 animal king quests that dont show up on normal. i never play games on hard because i'm afraid they will be too hard and i'll just get frustrated. this is my first time playing an rpg on hard and it feels pretty good to have done it.
nothing...
nekoyasa
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:45 am

thanks for the locations. will have to find out now. already started normal play and still nervous +::fear i think i have to spend a little more time levelling up before going into red river. yeh, yeh...it takes me a while, but i hope to get there +::O_o i'm determined (may KO a bit first) to get thru this normal round +::grrr
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby myst5657 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:53 am

I think the ant king is worse than the demon +::fear Even when he's paralyzed he still attacks me. +::O_o How the heck do you kill him before he kills you.
myst5657
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:27 am

There is a topic call Ant King for Indi with a bunch of input on what has to be done. He is extremely hard.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Alikamou » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:49 am

THANK YOU +::YAY THANK YOU +::YAY THANK YOU +::YAY finished butterflies, secret rooms, 4 animal kings on VERY EASY (rat, bee, ant and twin tigers). saved for next episode +::music now it's on to NORMAL and see which 6 it'll be. from the 4 above...ANT takes the crown for toughest 8) even levelled up +:oops: well, we'll see this time. sure gotta use strategy with taking these kings down.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:08 am

Alikamou wrote:THANK YOU +::YAY THANK YOU +::YAY THANK YOU +::YAY finished butterflies, secret rooms, 4 animal kings on VERY EASY (rat, bee, ant and twin tigers). saved for next episode +::music now it's on to NORMAL and see which 6 it'll be. from the 4 above...ANT takes the crown for toughest 8) even levelled up +:oops: well, we'll see this time. sure gotta use strategy with taking these kings down.

Best of luck! :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Greylorn » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Can someone post a screenshot of where the Rat King is? I have been all over the sapphire caves and still can't find him.
Greylorn
Peasant

Postby Ladybug » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:10 pm

ImageImage
Ladybug
Ranger

Postby Greylorn » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:19 pm

I'm going to have to look harder. I haven't even found that ROOM. +::Dunno
Greylorn
Peasant