Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Drops from Monsters

Re: Drops from Monsters

Postby dee0227 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:20 am

Thanks for the info. I hadn't noticed that.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby nanchan » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:26 am

I edited both my earlier posts just in case you didn't look back at them, dee.
nanchan
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:51 am

The second Ant Gem that I got came fro Bokden. His stuff is listed separately at the bottom. I'll edit the name of the Fractal Headphone.

I don't know about the Ruby Heart. Does anyone else know????? I thought the Ancient Rifle was in one of the secret rooms in the Ancient Temple. You can always go back there after you kill the Djinn.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby nanchan » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:12 am

Doesn't the Blue Djinn drop the Broken Djinn Lamp? From which Karine can use Craft to make a working Djinn Lamp, that helps in the Crypt at the North end of the Bogobaka World Map woods/swamp, whatever it is (and I heard at least 1 other place). Also you don't have listed the Levitation Shoes that Hirado comes equipped with. Did you purposely not list those items the characters started out with? I think there were things like Dust Gloves he had too, and probably all the characters had various other items. Some of them can't be worn by anyone else, but the Levitation Shoes I know can be worn by any character.

Also noticed I didn't find the Ancient Prism either. Hmmmm. But I didn't get back to look (for the 4th time) for all the secret rooms.
nanchan
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:17 am

The Djinn lamp comes from the Old Dewon Crypt. It is in a barrel and is a broken lamp. Karine crafts
it into the Djinn Lamp. I used the lamp several other places but haven't found a second place that it is used yet.

The Ancient Prism was in the same room as the Blue Djinn in the bright yellow thing right behind him.

I will go back and look at the list and list the items that the people were equipped with when I got them.

There are 4 secret rooms inside the Ancient Temple and 1 right outside it at the entrance as well as one in the Lava Area.
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby LizzyBug » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:30 am

Hey, I found a second Dew Stone in Green Grass. If you want, I can upload where they are....
LizzyBug
Wanderer

Postby dee0227 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:36 am

I found one in Green Grass in the water close to where the frogs were. Is it in the town or somewhere else.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby LizzyBug » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:55 am

The first one I found was near the frogs... the second was near the Item shop. I'll go ahead and upload the map that I wrote on for myself. Here's the link: http://www.4shared.com/file/142784685/c ... city1.html
Last edited by LizzyBug on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LizzyBug
Wanderer

Postby dee0227 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:28 am

Thanx much. I found it and added it to the list.

I have decided after fighting the Blue Djinn about 12 times that the 2000+ gold coins that you get from him is the reward along with the orbs.

And after fighting the King Ant 5 times (he really is harder than the Blue Djinn) that the 2000+ gold coins that you get from him is the reward, so right now I am just fine tuning my save file and then I am ready for the Second Episode.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby LizzyBug » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:49 am

Hey dee, where are the dew stones in Chantefleur Woods? Also, where are the dark gloves?
LizzyBug
Wanderer

Postby nanchan » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:26 am

That's funny, I went back and looked in the water by the frogs and I didn't see any dew stone, but I did find the dew stone by the item shop. I'll look again. Is it the frogs by the temple? Or somewhere else? Thanks.

The dew stones in chantefleur woods is somewhere to the right of the 2 gargoyle statues across the 2 bridges at the bottom of the screen, 1 or 2 screens to the right, in a group of about 6 or 7 small stones (similar to how they looked in Scarlet River). I think. Until Dee gets back to you, you can look there if you want. Currently I'm searching in the ancient temple so i'm about as far as you can get from there.
nanchan
Bard

Postby nanchan » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:30 am

Thanks Dee, I'm so embarrassed to be wrong about so many things I thought I remembered, obviously my brain is suffering deterioration due to old age. Or maybe it was always like that. Thanks for putting up with me.

Oh, I just noticed you don't have Maturity Egg listed. I received 1 late in the game somewhere, sorry, don't remember.

Later edit: sorry, that's a Maturity Potion. Although since you get only one maybe it should be listed, along with things like that?: Super potion, great potion, or the Elder Mandragore, Super and Great Phials. I think some of them came from monsters or chests.
nanchan
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:20 am

I thought the Dark Gloves were in a chest. Go toward where you went when you found the Ghost. The Dew Stones are at the bottom of that area in a bunch of stones near the water. I thought the Dark Gloves were in a Silver Chest that wasn't locked like the other silver chests to the west of that same area.

I don't have a Maturity Potion. Maybe that's what the King Ant drops??? Or maybe it is what you got from Tibor instead of the Ruby Heart. Does anyone else have it and if so do you remember where you got it??

Edit: Screen shots uploaded

http://www.4shared.com/file/142671904/4 ... Woods.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/142671908/d ... Woods.html

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby nanchan » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:23 pm

I wish I had started reading these forums BEFORE I did most of the game so I would be able to know I should have written these things down. Oh well. But it's entirely possible I did get that from Tibor.

Maturity Potion levels up all the members of your party. Pretty cool, huh? I know I got it late in the game.
Last edited by nanchan on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nanchan
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:25 pm

I didn't write them down the first time. This is my 3rd time thru. I missed a lot of stuff the first time. The second time I got it but didn't write it down, so I played again while I'm waiting for Asguaard.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions